Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default Shakin' his head...

Well, Tom came by today to take a look at an engine I am putting on.
Poor guy just stood there most of the time shakin' his head. The rest
of the time he spent chuckling and mumbling something about a "big
piece of crap":0 I am not sure if he was talking about the boat, the
engine, or both Oh well, just to see him there shakin' his head was
almost worth it Almost. I just don't get it, what's not to like?
It's even got a low transom!!