Default Boat Performance Update

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:24:06 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:13:37 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:58:45 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

That's what you say.

I've yet to see evidence of it.

Therefore, it's imaginary.

Just saying...
SWS,
All I have to say is I have a really nice imaginary boat, and a really
nice imaginary wife and 3 kids, who love to go the imaginary lake.

Now, what did I do with those blue pills?
I wonder which is more imaginary, the lobsta boat, your lake, or Harry's
'filters'?

Tom, if you're reading this, how would you rate those for 'imagination'?

Here - let me speak very slowly...

I DON'T CARE...

But SW, John and his cohorts *want* you to care. Caring about their
cares is very important to them.

No, Harry, I don't 'want' SW (anonymous, BTW) to do anything. He commented
that Reggie's boat was 'imaginary'. I simply asked a question. I think the
point was made.

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:51:42 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:42:25 -0500, John H.
wrote:

No, Harry, I don't 'want' SW (anonymous, BTW) to do anything

Really?

Yes, really.

Tell me John - what's my first name? How about my last name? What's
the name of my LLC? What town in CT do I live in? How many kids do I
have? What's Mrs. Wave do for a living.

What difference does my knowledge of you and/or yours have to do with
anything?

Anonymous?

To any newcomer here, yes.

Man, you really are a piece of work.

Thank you. You must still be ****ed about the pistol incident. I apologized
for asking you that question. Hope you didn't miss it.

"Dan" intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in message
.. .
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

You f'n pervert. You are the one most likely to be in the 2 holer with
a plastic raincoat on while spying on both men and women.
Ahh...been swapping spit with Zell Miller again, eh?

Since you now
actually appear to own a boat and have actually used it, seems as if
you have to describe all. My Yamaha T-8 came with a white prop. When
I got the prop straightened they painted it black. does not seem to be
a noticable difference in performance. The black prop worked well on
Tuesday while trolling for lake trout at Lake Tahoe. Caught a small
12" one and a nice 24" one. Both released to be caught another day.
Maybe if I paint the stainless impellers in my jetdrive, I can get
another 20-30 knots of performance?
The paint is not there for performance, booze-for-brains, it is there on
the Yamaha selections to differentiate between one line and style of
props and several others. There are shiny stainless props, painted
stainless props, painted alum props, et cetera, and they are used in
different lines of props designed for different purposes.

Now, you may return to your third six pack of the day.

Don't base others alcohol intake on your life style.

You do know you are replying to a moron with a mental disorder, right?
Narcissism can force them to make insane statements that they truly
believe and will defend until the end.

Dan

There are a lot of morons on newsgroups. My daughter makes a very nice
living as a therapist for the handicapped. I do not avoid them here, as
that would remove some of the fun. Just like SW would not be as likeable if
he was normal.

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:43:58 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Just like SW would not be as likeable if he was normal.

Normal is for pussies. :)

I'm in the mold of the infamous Linc Hawkes.
Senior Member

wrote:
Just like SW would not be as likeable if he was normal.

Normal is for pussies. :)

I'm in the mold of the infamous Linc Hawkes.

Ahh, crap. Now I got to read again. Give me a hint, real or fictional
character... ugh, G O O G L....... crap, I hate intellectuals,
specially sarcastic ones

wrote:

Just like SW would not be as likeable if he was normal.

Normal is for pussies. :)

I'm in the mold of the infamous Linc Hawkes.

Did you make love to your cow? And was it a long ways to go to kiss it
goodnight?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:35:31 -0700, "Calif Bill"

.. .
wrote:

Just like SW would not be as likeable if he was normal.

Normal is for pussies. :)

I'm in the mold of the infamous Linc Hawkes.

Did you make love to your cow? And was it a long ways to go to kiss it
goodnight?

You have to know a little New England history to understand that.

Linc was quite a character and a real friend to the "Wharf Rats" which
was the bunch Mrs. Wave and I used to hang around with in high school.

A true Renaissance Man if there ever was one - just a little rough
around the edges. :)

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:32:14 -0000,
wrote:

I hate intellectuals,
specially sarcastic ones

Not to worry, there aren't any in this group.

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:43:00 -0400, HK wrote:

There are shiny stainless props, painted
stainless props, painted alum props, et cetera, and they are used in
different lines of props designed for different purposes.

The shiny stainless props are always the fastest.

How do I know?

Take a look at the props on any boat that goes past you at 90 mph.

Boat Sound Check Update JimH General 4 May 1st 06 12:42 AM
Performance coach and performance enhancing drugs... Allan Bennett UK Paddle 6 October 15th 05 08:25 PM
Jet Boat Performance Enhancement Chris S. General 1 September 20th 04 06:31 PM
"Chesapeake Bay Boat Buying" followup/Boat search update Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 December 15th 03 09:50 PM
Boat Search update Skip Gundlach Cruising 18 November 19th 03 02:19 PM