Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Alexanderson

Default Don't trailer with motor tilted up. How about under way?

Just got my new Yamaha T9.9 kicker. The manual says not to trailer it when
tilted up to prevent damage to the support. What about under way with my
main engine? I'll be hitting bigger bumps much harder with no where to put
the transom saver.