Steve Alexanderson

Default Don't trailer with motor tilted up. How about under way?

What does Panther say about trailering? I just received info from Garelick,
where they advise removing the engine before trailering. Presumably bouncing
off three foot waves at 40MPH is fine (no warning against anyway) , but
trailering on pavement isn't. Aargh!

Any other recommendations? I need to change out my fixed bracket anyway,
it's way to wimpy. I thought a raise/lower bracket like the Garlick would
solve both problems. I don't really need a powered device.

"-rick-" wrote in message
"Steve Alexanderson" wrote...
No ram cylinder on my 2004 model. Rick, won't your wood blocks bounce

out?
Anyone using the Garelick (manual) lifting brackets?

You're probably right about the wood block coming loose, that was the
dealer's suggestion. I was going to block and strap it but it's easier

just
to use the Panther bracket's tilt.

-rick-