Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default Do I need trim tabs on my 23' Marquis?

Actually, I know I DON'T need them, but would they be really worth
installing on my boat.

23' Marquis Cuddy w/ 350 Chevy V8 and "MR" mercruiser outdrive.

The boat has never had them on it, and I was wondering if it would be
beneficial for me to install a set. Do the advantages outweigh the
cost? This boating season, it's going to get a lot of lake time, and
maybe a weekender river cruise on the Ohio/Mississippi and/or the
Illinois river.

not going to be out (if possible) in choppy water, or having an
unbalanced boat with excess weight on either side.

What do you think?

THANKS!

What size Trim Tabs for 23' runabout? Josh Assing General 21 December 31st 06 03:51 AM
Bennett trim tabs Alec Cruising 0 September 14th 06 04:22 AM
Trim tabs size question Big Daddy General 35 November 24th 04 04:51 PM
Trim tabs Larry General 5 October 29th 03 01:55 AM
trim tabs werlax General 12 September 13th 03 03:11 AM