trojanman trojanman is offline

Default Do I need trim tabs on my 23' Marquis?

Unless your boat has a list when on step I wouldn’t worry about it. A
boat that size with an outdrive shouldn’t need the help in the planing
angle. If you were fully loaded up with lots of gear for a weekend
trip it would definately help your boat level out and plane even.
Save your money for gas........

"Tim" wrote:
Actually, I know I DON'T need them, but would they be really
worth
installing on my boat.

23' Marquis Cuddy w/ 350 Chevy V8 and "MR" mercruiser
outdrive.

The boat has never had them on it, and I was wondering if it
would be
beneficial for me to install a set. Do the advantages
outweigh the
cost? This boating season, it's going to get a lot of lake
time, and
maybe a weekender river cruise on the Ohio/Mississippi and/or
the
Illinois river.

not going to be out (if possible) in choppy water, or having
an
unbalanced boat with excess weight on either side.

What do you think?

THANKS!

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.BoatingForumz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse