Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

***ME*** shift the conversation? You're talking about mortgage
rates while I'm telling that freight rates have increased 30% in
40-ish months*, and you're making like it's a non-event.

*A number of months which is not a coincidence, by the way.
How much has the cost of groceries gone up at your local grocery
store in the last two years?
On which products in particular? An average would be meaningless.
You really are a difficult prick, which provides great insight into
your current situation and condition.
What situation and condition are you referring to?
You know what I am talking about!
No, actually I don't. And, in about 11 minutes, you're about to miss an
opportunity to learn something.

Damn, I missed your teaching session! You are such a good instructor I
most likely would have slept through your class.

Actually, I must admit that you are right. Although the cost of shipping
groceries has increased over 30% during the past 3 years or so, it's had no
effect on the selling price of the product itself. This is because maths
duznt werk.

It could be that the shipping costs are not as high as you think. How
much would it cost for you to ship your juice to NYOB in FL? How much
does the shipping cost increase the cost of the goods in FL?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

Sorry, but the semester ended at 4:49 PM today. Grab a shovel. Dig up your
mommy and ask her to remind you how to keep up with your lessons, pendejo.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

Your current condition and situation is due to your arrogant and
superior attitude is it now?

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It could be that the shipping costs are not as high as you think. How
much would it cost for you to ship your juice to NYOB in FL? How much
does the shipping cost increase the cost of the goods in FL?

Sorry, but the semester ended at 4:49 PM today. Grab a shovel. Dig up
your mommy and ask her to remind you how to keep up with your lessons,
pendejo.

Your current condition and situation is due to your arrogant and superior
attitude is it now?

Until you can describe the aforementioned condition, it doesn't exist,
pendejo.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It could be that the shipping costs are not as high as you think. How
much would it cost for you to ship your juice to NYOB in FL? How much
does the shipping cost increase the cost of the goods in FL?

Sorry, but the semester ended at 4:49 PM today. Grab a shovel. Dig up
your mommy and ask her to remind you how to keep up with your lessons,
pendejo.
Your current condition and situation is due to your arrogant and
superior attitude is it now?
Until you can describe the aforementioned condition, it doesn't exist,
pendejo.

You know what I am talking about!

Pendejo!

Hit a nerve didn't I?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It could be that the shipping costs are not as high as you think.
How much would it cost for you to ship your juice to NYOB in FL? How
much does the shipping cost increase the cost of the goods in FL?

Sorry, but the semester ended at 4:49 PM today. Grab a shovel. Dig up
your mommy and ask her to remind you how to keep up with your
lessons, pendejo.
Your current condition and situation is due to your arrogant and
superior attitude is it now?
Until you can describe the aforementioned condition, it doesn't exist,
pendejo.
You know what I am talking about!

Pendejo!

Hit a nerve didn't I?

ROFL! WTF are you talking about, Mr. Trailer Park? You still can't seem to
explain the "current condition" you've mentioned so many times.

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 11:35:57 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:24:55 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
m...

***ME*** shift the conversation? You're talking about mortgage rates
while I'm telling that freight rates have increased 30% in 40-ish
months*, and you're making like it's a non-event.

*A number of months which is not a coincidence, by the way.

How much has the cost of groceries gone up at your local grocery store in
the last two years?

On which products in particular? An average would be meaningless.

Well, let me put it this way - about 100%.

I'll let you know when we buy our annual "basket". That is to say, we
buy the same thing, in one basket, every year just to see how much
more we pay year-to-year. We do it every year the weekend after Labor
Day.

Last year it was just shy of 80%.

Tom, were 80% of the items priced higher, or was the total price 80%
higher?

If the latter, you've gotta quit buying tomatoes at Safeway!
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

Default Gasoline prices - gold as a hedge

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 17:36:41 -0400, " JimH"
jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 09:17:46 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
om...

"Jack Goff" wrote in message

Myself, I like 'em all, pretty much. Old Mopar, Ford and even GM
products. I draw the line at Chevelles, though. Fat-fendered, ugly,
and everybody and his brother who doesn't have a Mustang has, or lusts
after, a Chevelle. Yech.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/classif...5000_220_1.jpg

Drool ;-)

I've never understood the fascination with '70s vintage Chevelles. To me,
they are not in any way a "classic", they handle terribly and they're a
dime
a dozen.

Eisboch

Isn't that the truth. 64-68 Chevelles have a nice look. 69 and up...
not for me. I think my favorite is a 66.

Wasn't the '68 the first year they started to raise and arch the rear
quarter panels, keeping that look into the 70's?

Yep, 68 was the first year of the new body style. But the sides of
the body are still smooth, without the fat-fenders. 70 is the year
they added the flares over the wheelwells and totally changed the
front end, IMO ruining the car's lines.

Different strokes.