Bert Robbins Bert Robbins is offline

Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

***ME*** shift the conversation? You're talking about mortgage
rates while I'm telling that freight rates have increased 30% in
40-ish months*, and you're making like it's a non-event.

*A number of months which is not a coincidence, by the way.
How much has the cost of groceries gone up at your local grocery
store in the last two years?
On which products in particular? An average would be meaningless.
You really are a difficult prick, which provides great insight into
your current situation and condition.
What situation and condition are you referring to?
You know what I am talking about!
No, actually I don't. And, in about 11 minutes, you're about to miss an
opportunity to learn something.
Damn, I missed your teaching session! You are such a good instructor I
most likely would have slept through your class.

Actually, I must admit that you are right. Although the cost of shipping
groceries has increased over 30% during the past 3 years or so, it's had
no effect on the selling price of the product itself. This is because
maths duznt werk.

It could be that the shipping costs are not as high as you think. How much
would it cost for you to ship your juice to NYOB in FL? How much does the
shipping cost increase the cost of the goods in FL?

Sorry, but the semester ended at 4:49 PM today. Grab a shovel. Dig up your
mommy and ask her to remind you how to keep up with your lessons, pendejo.

Your current condition and situation is due to your arrogant and
superior attitude is it now?