Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

I paid $0.59 / lb yesterday at the local produce market for
tomatoes.
Cluster tomatoes on the vine were only $1.19 lb. You getting
ripped.
Only 2 ripe tomatoes from my yard plants.

California has a lot more tomato-pickers (a.k.a. illegals).

Uh, guess you've never been to the Ruskin area huh?

John lives in Maryland. The discussion was about the price of tomatoes
in
Maryland vs. California.

I live in Virginia. Harry lives in Maryland, maybe.

OK. So the discussion was about Virginia vs. California. I'm not sure
what Ruskin has to do with it.

I think he meant that your blanket statement about illegal workers was
either one of your typical attempts to sabotage a discussion, or was based
on "information" given to you by the mother ship. So, he asked whether you'd
been to a certain area in order to test your imaginary knowledge.

Bingo!

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

Another reading comprehension disaster, crushed.

posted to rec.boats,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

That's odd, the topic header says nothing about tomatoes anywhere!

Sounds like a very unique experience........and, of course, described
uniquely by a very talented writer.

Are you keeping a log of musings? It would make quite a volume.

"marika" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

That's odd, the topic header says nothing about tomatoes anywhere!

Sounds like a very unique experience........and, of course, described
uniquely by a very talented writer.

Are you keeping a log of musings? It would make quite a volume.

Not as large as his gaffes.

John, how's the tomatos holding out?

JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:34:52 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

I had five green tomatoes on my plants. But then one day they got all
wrinkled, like they turned 85 years old. Strange as hell.

I've got a neighbor down the street with a good sunny area. She keeps me in
good supply of green tomatoes. Plus, my wife has a guy at the farmer's
market in Alexandria bring in half a dozen big green ones every Saturday.

Safeway is a rip off. We need to boycott them!
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

Sorry about that, man.

But on a brighter side, I'm having a blast at the lake. The Marina
club house has a computer set up for checking e-mail etc. 5 bucks with
5 min. limit. but free to club members. just enough for me to check
out the mail and see what's going on in here. Already ran the boat low
on fuel, so we pulled it att he landing and went to the local station,
and re filled at $2.44. Even less when I filled up at home last night.

Will tool, and fool around for about another hr, then the mrs. and I
are going to call it a day.

back home to get ready for another day of drudgerry tomorrow.

wrote:

I had five green tomatoes on my plants. But then one day they got all
wrinkled, like they turned 85 years old. Strange as hell.

I've got a neighbor down the street with a good sunny area. She keeps me in
good supply of green tomatoes. Plus, my wife has a guy at the farmer's
market in Alexandria bring in half a dozen big green ones every Saturday.

Safeway is a rip off. We need to boycott them!
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

The ones down the street have dried up. The farmers' market guy is out of
them. Looks like I'm off them for another year!

Damn!
--
John