Default Heads up, Harry...

basskisser wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Alotta Fagina wrote:
You wrote:

Please show any and all evidence you have that global warming is "all
mother nature (not humans)".
Mars is warming at the same rate as Earth.

Next question...
Oh, and where did you get the information that Mars is warming at "the
same rate" as the Earth??

University physics departments all around the world.
Show me one piece that says that Mars is warming "at the same rate" as
the Earth. One credible one, that is.

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/CO2_Science_rel/

You really don't think that a statement that Mars' warming is occuring
at the same time periods means the same as saying that Mars' global
warming is occuring at the same RATE do you? What's worse, is they are
talking about major climate SHIFTS, like the Ice Age. Now, care to try
again? You stated that many University studies have concluded that
Mar's global warming is occuring at the same rate. Show me.

Kevin

If Mars and the Earth are warming and cooling on the same cycle then it
would lead anyone with any intelligence to conclude that forces outside
of the two planets are the cause of the warming and cooling.

And, you must not have read down at the bottom of the page where
msss.com is affiliated with the California Institute of Technology. You
can take your foot out of your mouth now.

basskisser wrote:
Alotta Fagina wrote:
You wrote:

Alotta Fagina wrote:
You wrote:

Alotta Fagina wrote:
You wrote:

Please show any and all evidence you have that global warming is
"all mother nature (not humans)".
Mars is warming at the same rate as Earth.

Next question...
Oh, and where did you get the information that Mars is warming at
"the same rate" as the Earth??
Where did you get information that humans are causing global warming?
Hmm, I guess you just can't answer the question, huh? Let's try again.
I asked where did you get the information that Mars is warming at the
same rate as the earth?

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom..._011206-1.html

"In fact, Mars may be in the midst of a period of profound climate change,
according to a new study that shows dramatic year-to-year losses of snow at
the south pole."

Where does this say ANYTHING about the rate of Mars' global warming
being the same as the Earth's??? That is what you stated, and that is
what you need to prove.
http://www.enterprisemission.com/warming.htm

"According to Michael Malin of MSSS, Mars Surveyor images of pits and
ridges in the Polar caps, studied over a full Martian year (two Earth
years) suggest that as much as 10 feet per Martian annum of ice at the
South pole is currently being "lost."

Some of the ice in the Martian Polar caps is thought to water, but a
majority -- especially in the South -- is thought to be carbon dioxide. In
either case, this sudden and dramatic warming has significant implications
for not only the future habitability of the Red Planet, but its current
habitability as well.

If it is water evaporation, then it means that not only is Mars warm enough
right now to support flowing liquid water, it will only get warmer over
time. The release of carbon dioxide, a well-known "greenhouse gas," will
eventually contribute to a warmer Martian climate by trapping heat that
would otherwise escape the planet."

Where does this say anything about the rate of Mars' warming being the
same as the Earths? That was your statement, you need to provide some
evidence. I never said that global warming wasn't happening on Mars.
http://blogs.indystar.com/expresso/a...s_warming.html

"This week it was reported that Mars is warming. NASA's Mars Global
Surveyor, which has been orbiting the Red Planet for 9 years has discovered
that deposits of frozen carbon dioxide near Mars' south pole have shrunk
from last year's size."

Where does this say ANYTHING about the rate of Mars' global warming
being the same as the Earth's??? That is what you stated, and that is
what you need to prove.
http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=17977 (quoting "Environment
News", 11/1/2005 issue)

"The planet Mars is undergoing significant global warming, new data from
the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) show, lending
support to many climatologists' claims that the Earth's modest warming
during the past century is due primarily to a recent upsurge in solar
energy."

Where does this say ANYTHING about the rate of Mars' global warming
being the same as the Earth's??? That is what you stated, and that is
what you need to prove. Please notice the sentence "Earth's modest
warming
during the past century is due primarily to a recent upsurge in solar
energy." Does "primarily" in your mind mean the ONLY cause??? Come on now, you're just playing dumb, right?

I guess you just can't answer the question, huh? Let's try again. Where
did you get information that humans are causing global warming? Where did
you get information that humans are causing global warming? Where did you
get information that humans are causing global warming? Where did you get
information that humans are causing global warming?

When you give me your evidence backing up YOUR statements that:
1. Global warming is "all mother nature (not humans)
2. Global warming on Mars is happening at "the same rate as the Earths"

Then we can go on.

Kevin, global warming is a solar event.

? wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

When you give me your evidence backing up YOUR statements that:
1. Global warming is "all mother nature (not humans)

It is IMPOSSIBLE for our activities to NOT have an effect on global
warming. Anyone who wasn't picking their nose all through high school
physics is aware of this fact.

Please quantify the HUMAN effect.

He can't quantify the human effect becasue there is not informaiton from
observation to forum a consensus on the human effect of the global
warming equation.

basskisser wrote:
? wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

When you give me your evidence backing up YOUR statements that:
1. Global warming is "all mother nature (not humans)

It is IMPOSSIBLE for our activities to NOT have an effect on global
warming. Anyone who wasn't picking their nose all through high school
physics is aware of this fact.

Please quantify the HUMAN effect.

Please disqualify the HUMAN effect.

What caused Earth to be just as warm now as it was 2000 years ago.
Remember this was prior to coal burning power plants and SUVs but, not
before paved roads.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Alotta Fagina" wrote in message
You wrote:

So, to continue: You believe humans have ZERO effect on the environment.
Right?

When did "effect on temperature" become "effect on the environment"?

Oh yeah, that happened when you realized you'd lost the temperature
battle.

Uh oh. You're getting stuck on words. Go back & try again, and use whatever
word you want to represent the warming of the atmosphere on THIS PLANET.
Then, when you've chosen the word, we can continue.

Doug you should be one to quibble with others about changing the content
of there arguments by changing a few words.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
? wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

When you give me your evidence backing up YOUR statements that:
1. Global warming is "all mother nature (not humans)

It is IMPOSSIBLE for our activities to NOT have an effect on
global
warming. Anyone who wasn't picking their nose all through high
school
physics is aware of this fact.
Please quantify the HUMAN effect.
Please disqualify the HUMAN effect.
Your standard reply. Answering a question with a question.
Please refrain from hitting the send button before adding your ambiguous