Default Heads up, Harry...

basskisser wrote:

wrote:

I would think that you'd finally accept the fact that Bert and Dan,
would jist as soon keep their money and call you Kevin for free...

That may be true. It's amazing at the amount of stuff that those two
post out of ignorance.

And that would be...what? Move on. Kevin.

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
nk.net...
basskisser wrote:

wrote:

I would think that you'd finally accept the fact that Bert and Dan,
would jist as soon keep their money and call you Kevin for free...

That may be true. It's amazing at the amount of stuff that those two
post out of ignorance.

And that would be...what? Move on. Kevin.

Actually all of you need to move on.

Dan Krueger wrote:
basskisser wrote:

wrote:

I would think that you'd finally accept the fact that Bert and Dan,
would jist as soon keep their money and call you Kevin for free...

That may be true. It's amazing at the amount of stuff that those two
post out of ignorance.

And that would be...what?

That I'm Kevin. Care to take the $5000 challenge, or would you rather
just post in ignorance? Put up, or shut up.

Move on. Kevin.

Put up, or shut up. Come on, get a spine. If you are so sure of
yourself, take the challenge, what have you got to lose?

Harry Krause wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Dan Krueger wrote:
basskisser wrote:

wrote:

I would think that you'd finally accept the fact that Bert and Dan,
would jist as soon keep their money and call you Kevin for free...

That may be true. It's amazing at the amount of stuff that those two
post out of ignorance.

And that would be...what?

That I'm Kevin. Care to take the $5000 challenge, or would you rather
just post in ignorance? Put up, or shut up.

Move on. Kevin.

Put up, or shut up. Come on, get a spine. If you are so sure of
yourself, take the challenge, what have you got to lose?

As these posts have nothing to do with me, I am invoking my copyright
privileges and billing both of you $1.00 each for use of my name. Remit
or Guido will be stopping by for a chat.

I ain't skeered.

Harry Krause wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Dan Krueger wrote:
basskisser wrote:

wrote:

I would think that you'd finally accept the fact that Bert and Dan,
would jist as soon keep their money and call you Kevin for free...
That may be true. It's amazing at the amount of stuff that those two
post out of ignorance.

And that would be...what?
That I'm Kevin. Care to take the $5000 challenge, or would you rather
just post in ignorance? Put up, or shut up.

Move on. Kevin.

Put up, or shut up. Come on, get a spine. If you are so sure of
yourself, take the challenge, what have you got to lose?

As these posts have nothing to do with me, I am invoking my copyright
privileges and billing both of you $1.00 each for use of my name. Remit
or Guido will be stopping by for a chat.

I ain't skeered.

You ain't seen Guido. 6'7" 255 pounds polyester pants white belt and shoes.

He'd blind me with that get up!

Harry Krause wrote:
basskisser wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

basskisser wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:

basskisser wrote:

wrote:

I would think that you'd finally accept the fact that Bert and Dan,
would jist as soon keep their money and call you Kevin for free...

That may be true. It's amazing at the amount of stuff that those two
post out of ignorance.

And that would be...what?

That I'm Kevin. Care to take the $5000 challenge, or would you rather
just post in ignorance? Put up, or shut up.

Move on. Kevin.

Put up, or shut up. Come on, get a spine. If you are so sure of
yourself, take the challenge, what have you got to lose?

As these posts have nothing to do with me, I am invoking my copyright
privileges and billing both of you $1.00 each for use of my name. Remit
or Guido will be stopping by for a chat.

I ain't skeered.

You ain't seen Guido. 6'7" 255 pounds polyester pants white belt and shoes.

Yeah but..does he carry a Sheriff's badge?