Default Heads up, Harry...

basskisser wrote:
Alotta Fagina wrote:
You wrote:

This discussion is not about HOW MUCH effect. It's about a simple idea:
Do we have any effect greater than none, or not. We have to conduct
this discussion in baby steps, for reasons obvious to everyone except
those who require the baby steps.

What was the human contribution to the COOLING that occurred between the
1940's and 1970's?

Particulates, before we made electric generating facilities and such
clean up there emissions.

Do you have any university studies to back up your claim?

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
If Mars and the Earth are warming and cooling on the same cycle then it
would lead anyone with any intelligence to conclude that forces outside
of the two planets are the cause of the warming and cooling.

So, like Mr Question Mark and his twin, you also believe that our human
activities have ZERO EFFECT on global warming. Right?

What percentage of global warming on earth do you attribute to the human
effect? Also, what percentage of global warming on Mars do you attribute
to human effect?

I've read this several times, and yet, and do not see an answer to the
simple question I asked you. One last time. I'll put some more space before
the question so it's easy for you to see.

Do you believe that the human contribution to global warming is ZERO?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
? wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

When you give me your evidence backing up YOUR statements that:
1. Global warming is "all mother nature (not humans)
It is IMPOSSIBLE for our activities to NOT have an effect on global
warming. Anyone who wasn't picking their nose all through high school
physics is aware of this fact.
Please quantify the HUMAN effect.
He can't quantify the human effect becasue there is not informaiton from
observation to forum a consensus on the human effect of the global
warming equation.

This discussion is not about HOW MUCH effect. It's about a simple idea:
Do we have any effect greater than none, or not. We have to conduct this
discussion in baby steps, for reasons obvious to everyone except those
who require the baby steps.

The effect that we, the human race, have upon earth's global warming is
statistically insignificant, when compared to other forces at play in the
whole global warming of planets issue.

The fact that you attribute so much effect to humans shows that rather
than having your finger up your nose in high school physics class you
instead had your head up your ass.

"so much effect" ? You have not seen me mention any percentage. I asked you
if the effect was zero, or not zero. So far, you and your other 2 identities
here have had a difficult time getting to an answer to this simple question.

? ? is offline

snip

Anyone with any intelligence would also know that just because they are
cooling at the same cycle, that it doesn't negate the fact that man is
causing a dramatic rise in the RATE of cooling.

Cripes, I thought you were arguing that the earth's environment was warming.
You getting all confused with this high tech discussion?

Mayb you better stick to "bass kissing".

snip

basskisser wrote:

Yeah, kind of makes me feel bad for picking on someone with such little
intellect.

So, you DO like to pick on people.
how brave and manly.......

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
If Mars and the Earth are warming and cooling on the same cycle then it
would lead anyone with any intelligence to conclude that forces outside
of the two planets are the cause of the warming and cooling.
So, like Mr Question Mark and his twin, you also believe that our human
activities have ZERO EFFECT on global warming. Right?

What percentage of global warming on earth do you attribute to the human
effect? Also, what percentage of global warming on Mars do you attribute
to human effect?

I've read this several times, and yet, and do not see an answer to the
simple question I asked you. One last time. I'll put some more space before
the question so it's easy for you to see.

Why do you want others to answer your questions when you won't answer
their questions?

Do you believe that the human contribution to global warming is ZERO?

I believe that the effect that humans have on global warming is
statistically insignificant. If I had to put a percentage on it it would
be 0.0000000000001%

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

Two reasons: I asked mine first. And, your questions are based on things you
THINK I said, but did not.

Do you believe that the human contribution to global warming is ZERO?

I believe that the effect that humans have on global warming is
statistically insignificant. If I had to put a percentage on it it would
be 0.0000000000001%

Well, that's that.

Here is a link to a website to explain "global warming" with lots of
facts and figures and references.
http://www.clearlight.com/~mhieb/WVF.../ice_ages.html

Read the whole thing and then take from it what you will.

Gordon

? wrote:
snip

Anyone with any intelligence would also know that just because they are
cooling at the same cycle, that it doesn't negate the fact that man is
causing a dramatic rise in the RATE of cooling.

Cripes, I thought you were arguing that the earth's environment was warming.
You getting all confused with this high tech discussion?

Mayb you better stick to "bass kissing".

snip

Just not bright enough to follow, huh?

basskisser wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
om...

? wrote:

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

Proof? Let's see those university studies that prove the above
sentence.

The fact that you attribute so much effect to humans shows that rather
than having your finger up your nose in high school physics class you
instead had your head up your ass.

Petty and childish name calling and silly insults certainly clears up
the issue, huh?

The KING has spoken. Thanks, Kevin.