basskisser

Default One for the not so swift among us-

Tim wrote:
?Oh for God's sake, shut to **** up, you little baby. Everybody here is

sick and tired of your childish bull****. Grow up. Are you really so
damned childish that you think my 5 seconds was truthful and accurate?
Do you think I actually timed it? Go away, the newsgroup was great
until you showed back up. ..."

Hey-hey!!!!! Look no further.

BTW, your 5 seconds of fame never , if rarely shows much of anything
truthful, let alone accurate....

Proof?

JoeSpareBedroom

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sean Corbett wrote:
You wrote:

EVERYONE involved with the Internet agrees that Gore worked very
closely
to promote the idea of converting the military/academic Network over to
the consumer Internet we see today. He cut red tape so this could be
done, and made this conversion a priority. Gore saw this as a benefit
to the taxpayers and a feather in his political cap.

And Gore took piles and piles and piles of money from the telecomm
industy,
often the same week as big telecomm votes. That's an actual AND
inconvenient truth.

Hold on!!!! Just a few posts ago, you chastised me for not following
the TITLE OF THIS THREAD.......what does your above diatribe have to do
with this thread?

That wasn't Sean who said that. It was his imaginary playmate.

basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
?Oh for God's sake, shut to **** up, you little baby. Everybody here is

sick and tired of your childish bull****. Grow up. Are you really so
damned childish that you think my 5 seconds was truthful and accurate?
Do you think I actually timed it? Go away, the newsgroup was great
until you showed back up. ..."

Hey-hey!!!!! Look no further.

BTW, your 5 seconds of fame never , if rarely shows much of anything
truthful, let alone accurate....

Proof?

Proof?

If you have to ask for proof, you wouldn't know it if it bit you....

P. Fritz

"Reginald P. Smithers" wrote in message
Mys Terry wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2006 22:19:22 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing

wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2006 21:26:23 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Bassy, I really don't want to take you to school on this again.

Just drop it.
Al Gore NEVER said he "invented the internet" period.
March 9, 1999.

Quote: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the
initiative in creating the Internet." End of quote.

Now, do you really want to get your brains all in a twist over
subjective intent and symbolic psychology as it pertains to how
statements are perceived?

No you don't because the last time we did this, about two years ago I
think, you ran away for two weeks and never brought the subject up
again.
It wasn't the subject that made him go away. It was the cigar smoke.
What ever works. :)

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

Terry & Skipper, Clearlake Texas

The Internet Story was a major political fax paux. Everyone knew what Al
Gore was trying to say, but it sure made for great political mud.

Gore has a history of "overstating" "exagerating" (otherwise known as a
lie) for political gain. Which is "internet" comment was one.
And apparently still does by his own recent admission.

http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2006/05/09/roberts

"In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of
unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle to any
discussion of solutions. Nobody is interested in solutions if they don't
think there's a problem. Given that starting point, I believe it is
appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presentations on how
dangerous (global warming) is, as a predicate for opening up the audience to
listen to what the solutions are, and how hopeful it is that we are going to
solve this crisis." -- Al Gore

--
Reggie

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

JoeSpareBedroom

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

Gore has a history of "overstating" "exagerating" (otherwise known as a
lie) for political gain.

Sort of like "Mission accomplished!"

Which is "internet" comment was one.
And apparently still does by his own recent admission.

Isn't that interesting? And yet, the simpleminded still hang onto his
mistake like a pacifier.

basskisser

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message

Gore has a history of "overstating" "exagerating" (otherwise known as a
lie) for political gain.

Sort of like "Mission accomplished!"

Which is "internet" comment was one.
And apparently still does by his own recent admission.

Isn't that interesting? And yet, the simpleminded still hang onto his
mistake like a pacifier.

Hell, Joe, they can't even get his mistake right!!!!

JimH

Sean Corbett wrote:
You wrote:

EVERYONE involved with the Internet agrees that Gore worked very
closely
to promote the idea of converting the military/academic Network over to
the consumer Internet we see today. He cut red tape so this could be
done, and made this conversion a priority. Gore saw this as a benefit
to the taxpayers and a feather in his political cap.

And Gore took piles and piles and piles of money from the telecomm
industy,
often the same week as big telecomm votes. That's an actual AND
inconvenient truth.

Hold on!!!! Just a few posts ago, you chastised me for not following
the TITLE OF THIS THREAD.......what does your above diatribe have to do
with this thread?

Will you dummies STFU already. Who really cares about what Gore may or may
not have said.

Keeerist!