SamJenson

Default One for the not so swift among us-

http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

SamJenson wrote:
http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

Boy, are you lost.

Try he

http://groups.google.com/group/climatechange?hl=en

jps

In article qDvdg.8579$Ar6.6872@trnddc02, says...
http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

Yes, and scientific know-how and technology has been drifting backwards
since 1975, right?

Wrong.

But you go ahead and believe what you want. Those of us with a better
sense of responsibility towards those who will come after us will do
what we can to make sure they remain safe.

You sit on your ass and contemplate your navel if that suits you.

jps
SamJenson

"jps" wrote in message
In article qDvdg.8579$Ar6.6872@trnddc02, says...
http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

Yes, and scientific know-how and technology has been drifting backwards
since 1975, right?

Wrong.

But you go ahead and believe what you want. Those of us with a better
sense of responsibility towards those who will come after us will do
what we can to make sure they remain safe.

You sit on your ass and contemplate your navel if that suits you.

jps

You're a ****ing idiot with a prediction rate as low as you're iq.

basskisser

SamJenson wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
In article qDvdg.8579$Ar6.6872@trnddc02, says...
http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

Yes, and scientific know-how and technology has been drifting backwards
since 1975, right?

Wrong.

But you go ahead and believe what you want. Those of us with a better
sense of responsibility towards those who will come after us will do
what we can to make sure they remain safe.

You sit on your ass and contemplate your navel if that suits you.

jps

You're a ****ing idiot with a prediction rate as low as you're iq.

Sam, your childish and petty name calling does nothing for your
credibility. As well as your 1975 technology.

Tim

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:34:18 GMT, Sean Corbett
wrote:
For those people wanting to make such a linkage.... what about all of
the other planets? Aren't they increasing in temperature too? Or does
Mars get special treatment? What about the temperature on the moon?

Heck, I'm jsut glad it's finally warming up a bit around here!

it's in the 80's which ceems to be normal for this time of year. at the
first part of the week it was in the low 60's and at night , the lower
50's.

Seems like thats the way is is in S. Illinois in the middle of May.
Heater one week and AC the next.

Boat is getting polished up tonight.......

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

Wait, wait, don't tell us...you're the spawn of Fritz and Robbins,
right, Jenson?

I thought that was Jackoffs claim to fame!
jps

In article ,
says...
You wrote:

In article qDvdg.8579$Ar6.6872@trnddc02,
says...
http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

Yes, and scientific know-how and technology has been drifting backwards
since 1975, right?

Wrong.

But you go ahead and believe what you want. Those of us with a better
sense of responsibility towards those who will come after us will do
what we can to make sure they remain safe.

You sit on your ass and contemplate your navel if that suits you.

Were you aware that Mars' temperature is also rising? Explain this.

Well, I'm not sure but I am pretty sure that's not my most pressing
planetary concern since I don't live there.

You may want to consult your Martian planet-mates on the Mars situation.

jps
jps

In article 8Kwdg.8611$Ar6.5092@trnddc02, says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article qDvdg.8579$Ar6.6872@trnddc02,
says...
http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

Yes, and scientific know-how and technology has been drifting backwards
since 1975, right?

Wrong.

But you go ahead and believe what you want. Those of us with a better
sense of responsibility towards those who will come after us will do
what we can to make sure they remain safe.

You sit on your ass and contemplate your navel if that suits you.

jps

You're a ****ing idiot with a prediction rate as low as you're iq.

What a well formed retort! Predition rate? Is that the number of men
your mother had to beg in order for you to be sired?

jps