Greg

Default Would boaters be interested in this product?

My wife has recently started home business making a product for
swimming pool owners. We were brainstorming the other night for other
possible markets, and boating came to mind. Her product is called
Pool-Pockets. They are used to store swimming pool toys on the side of
the deck. You can see them at www.pool-pockets.com. Do you think these
pockets could be useful to boat owners. We were thinking they could be
used for storing sunscreen, lotions, sunglasses, masks, snorkles, etc.
I would really appreciate honest feedback before I spend time
contacting web sites related to boating. Thanks for reading

Doug Kanter

"Greg" wrote in message
ups.com...
My wife has recently started home business making a product for
swimming pool owners. We were brainstorming the other night for other
possible markets, and boating came to mind. Her product is called
Pool-Pockets. They are used to store swimming pool toys on the side of
the deck. You can see them at www.pool-pockets.com. Do you think these
pockets could be useful to boat owners. We were thinking they could be
used for storing sunscreen, lotions, sunglasses, masks, snorkles, etc.
I would really appreciate honest feedback before I spend time
contacting web sites related to boating. Thanks for reading

Boat stores sometimes carry a similar item that's been around since the
invention of big ships: Monkey hammocks.

Don White

Greg wrote:
My wife has recently started home business making a product for
swimming pool owners. We were brainstorming the other night for other
possible markets, and boating came to mind. Her product is called
Pool-Pockets. They are used to store swimming pool toys on the side of
the deck. You can see them at www.pool-pockets.com. Do you think these
pockets could be useful to boat owners. We were thinking they could be
used for storing sunscreen, lotions, sunglasses, masks, snorkles, etc.
I would really appreciate honest feedback before I spend time
contacting web sites related to boating. Thanks for reading

The guy I crewed with had two smaller versions of that open type netting
holder fastened to the cockpit side of the companionway bulkhead.
He kepr cell phones, handheld gps and suntan lotion there.
JohnH

On 9 Feb 2006 12:58:59 -0800, "Greg" wrote:

My wife has recently started home business making a product for
swimming pool owners. We were brainstorming the other night for other
possible markets, and boating came to mind. Her product is called
Pool-Pockets. They are used to store swimming pool toys on the side of
the deck. You can see them at www.pool-pockets.com. Do you think these
pockets could be useful to boat owners. We were thinking they could be
used for storing sunscreen, lotions, sunglasses, masks, snorkles, etc.
I would really appreciate honest feedback before I spend time
contacting web sites related to boating. Thanks for reading

send me a couple, I'll let you know.

Greg wrote:
My wife has recently started home business making a product for
swimming pool owners. We were brainstorming the other night for other
possible markets, and boating came to mind. Her product is called
Pool-Pockets.

I know a couple of guys who seem to spend too much time playing pocket
pool.
Maybe that's not quite the same thing..........

Bill Kearney

"Greg" wrote in message
ups.com...
My wife has recently started home busines

And now she has you spamming newsgroups trying to sell it? No thanks.

Club Boaters James Whitewater 3 February 27th 06 12:29 AM
Lake Erie Boaters? Jim Carter General 8 December 14th 05 03:55 PM
New Group of Interest to Boaters markvictor General 0 December 14th 05 03:39 AM
Yet Another Great Brunswick Product Skipper General 13 December 3rd 05 05:06 PM
Xmas gift ideas for boaters? kellyinitalia Cruising 10 December 2nd 05 04:45 PM