Skipper

Default Yet Another Great Brunswick Product

The new marriage between Navman and Brunswick has brought us a great new
product with superior help desk support. It can be had for *under* $300
including shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/b5mey

--
Skipper

JIMinFL wrote:

"Skipper" wrote:

The new marriage between Navman and Brunswick has brought us a great new
product with superior help desk support. It can be had for *under* $300
including shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/b5mey

Wassamatter wit de Garmin I5 from yur own home state, bubba? Garmin support
aint too shabby, even if it comes from Canada.

Nutin rong wit de Garmin, butt can yu find 1 fo uner $300? An bout tha
sueport, taint wit it wonce wer. Spose dat du to dumb Canucks.

--
Skipper
Don White

"Skipper" wrote in message

The new marriage between Navman and Brunswick has brought us a great new
product with superior help desk support. It can be had for *under* $300
including shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/b5mey

--
Skipper

Skipper's trying to find something cheap that will point him the way out
of Derby, Kansas.

Ever been to that area of Kansas? SE Kansas, incorporating Wichita and
Derby, a Wichita suburb?

Snipper would get confused if someone took him by the hand and led him
out. He does all his exploring from his Lazy-Boy.
Don White

Skipper wrote:

Nutin rong wit de Garmin, butt can yu find 1 fo uner $300? An bout tha
sueport, taint wit it wonce wer. Spose dat du to dumb Canucks.

--
Skipper

Could be worse. You could be talking to some dirt farmer in Derby Kansas.

*JimH* wrote:

I thought that was his single reason for being here.

On the road of life there are passengers and there are drivers. Suspect
Donald's lot is that of a passenger.

--
Skipper
*JimH*

"Skipper" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

I thought that was his single reason for being here.

On the road of life there are passengers and there are drivers. Suspect
Donald's lot is that of a passenger.

--
Skipper

I have to admit that he really does not have many, if any, original
thoughts.

Other than that he seems like and OK guy. I applaud him for taking care of
his elderly mother and I am glad he is enjoying his hard earned retirement.

Skipper

*JimH* wrote:

"Skipper" wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

I thought that was his single reason for being here.

On the road of life there are passengers and there are drivers. Suspect
Donald's lot is that of a passenger.

I have to admit that he really does not have many, if any, original
thoughts.

Other than that he seems like and OK guy. I applaud him for taking care of
his elderly mother and I am glad he is enjoying his hard...

And may we all.

--
Skipper

Great Boats Gary ASA 32 November 15th 05 02:09 AM
Great price on chain and rope beaufortnc Cruising 0 November 14th 05 02:09 PM
do you have something to sell (or want to buy) useful to the folks doing the great circle loop? noone cares Cruising 0 October 9th 05 12:32 PM
My Great Encounter with Hawaiian Tropic Babes Tim General 0 October 5th 05 11:57 PM