Don White

Default Would boaters be interested in this product?

Greg wrote:
My wife has recently started home business making a product for
swimming pool owners. We were brainstorming the other night for other
possible markets, and boating came to mind. Her product is called
Pool-Pockets. They are used to store swimming pool toys on the side of
the deck. You can see them at www.pool-pockets.com. Do you think these
pockets could be useful to boat owners. We were thinking they could be
used for storing sunscreen, lotions, sunglasses, masks, snorkles, etc.
I would really appreciate honest feedback before I spend time
contacting web sites related to boating. Thanks for reading

The guy I crewed with had two smaller versions of that open type netting
holder fastened to the cockpit side of the companionway bulkhead.
He kepr cell phones, handheld gps and suntan lotion there.