JohnH

Default Would boaters be interested in this product?

On 9 Feb 2006 12:58:59 -0800, "Greg" wrote:

My wife has recently started home business making a product for
swimming pool owners. We were brainstorming the other night for other
possible markets, and boating came to mind. Her product is called
Pool-Pockets. They are used to store swimming pool toys on the side of
the deck. You can see them at www.pool-pockets.com. Do you think these
pockets could be useful to boat owners. We were thinking they could be
used for storing sunscreen, lotions, sunglasses, masks, snorkles, etc.
I would really appreciate honest feedback before I spend time
contacting web sites related to boating. Thanks for reading

send me a couple, I'll let you know.