Butch Davis

Default Nanni Diesel Engine Problems

That's great news!! We're happy to learn Nanni is doing the right thing.

Butch
wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Butch. The mechanic had to take the engine out on the first day
because the bay is small and you can not work in it. Since my last
email I have had some very good news. Nanni have come to the rescue and
have been very supportive. In my opinion they have to be applauded for
their efforts. I will be a devoted Nanni user from now on. Not only was
the engine very economical to run, but from what I have heard, the
replacement of any engine for $13,000 is relatively cheap. To add to
that, the Australian distributor made representation on my behalf, and
their response was incredible. That kind of backup is priceless. At
least for me I am satisfied that I will have the backup I need in the
future. I hope the boat will be back in the water in the next two
weeks, depending on delivery of parts. Thank you too, Butch. I took
comfort in having people like you educating me and giving invaluable
advice. By the way, the Nanni engine is a Marinised Kubota and so the
changeover of parts to the new engine will be exactly the same.
Thanks again.

E-Tec - Whats your experience? [email protected] General 21 January 14th 06 06:25 AM
Bleeding a diesel engine Gogarty Cruising 13 December 25th 05 08:40 PM
Diesel starting problems Matt Cruising 5 November 22nd 05 03:02 AM
Winterizing Checklist Skipper General 27 November 10th 05 02:58 AM
simple diesel engine question wblakesx Boat Building 4 October 15th 05 04:38 PM