Don White

Default So where is......................

*JimH* wrote:

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!
*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my teeth
...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult folks......eh
Don!

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult folks......eh
Don!

That's "eh," offset by commas.

Yep........I was just mimicking Don. ;-)

Don White

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my teeth
...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult folks......eh
Don!

You made no mistake...you purposely lied and only fessed up when
cornered..and were probably advised to do so by your righty buddies to
save further embarrassment.
Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious apology.
*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't acknowledge
him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult folks......eh
Don!

Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious apology.

Dubious? More like sincere.

So stop changing the story and answer my original question......why do you

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult folks......eh
Don!

Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious apology.

Dubious? More like sincere.

So stop changing the subject and answer my original question......why do
you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

Eh?

Sir Rodney Smithers

"Don White" wrote in message
What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

I am not laughing at JimH, but that line is too great not to use.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult
folks......eh Don!

Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious apology.

Dubious? More like sincere.

So stop changing the subject and answer my original question......why do
you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

Why don't you address that question to Smithers, Herring, Robbins, Bruce,
Jack Goff, Fritz, and others, who only seem to show up here to try to
insult other posters? Their behavior on a regular basis is far worse than
any of the gentle jibes Don has issued.

I will try...........as soon as Don answers my question.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Why should your expressing Good Samaritan behavior be conditional?

Because Don needs to start setting an example for folks to follow.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Let's be real, Jim. However offensive you find Don, his behavior here is
exemplary in comparison to the behavior of the droolers - Smithers,
Skipper, Herring, Bruce, Goffs, Fritz, Robbins, et al.

If I am to be real then you would have to include yourself in that list of
folks.