John H.

Default So where is......................

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:41:21 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

JohnH,
I made a soup out of the carcass. Leftover's are always great.

Normally I do the same, but even with two turkeys, there wasn't enough meat
left on the bones to make a decent pot of soupl

Turkey and rice soup - yum. I might have to go buy another turkey!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite
P. Fritz

And we all know that none of harry's kids would have anything to do with
him on Thanksgiving.

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:28:56 -0500, "P Fritz"
wrote:

LMAO......

I had a dozen family members and friends, including my daughter for
dinner........while the turkey was a hit, there was no beef tenderloin

left
over.....the last guests didn't leave until about 8 pm. Unlike harry,

who
apparently was posting most of the day, I was busy in the kitchen.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Harry,
I can tell you had a great day sitting at your computer posting on
rec.boats.

Did you wife make a plate and bring it to you so you would not miss

any
posts?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
P. Fritz wrote:

So what's on the menu besides the bird?

Harry will be taking all his "friends" on a lobsta boat cruise.

Did you have a nice dinner with your wife and child, Paul?

Tonight was left-over night. There's no food finer than left-over smoked
turkey, sausage dressing with giblet gravy, whole cranberry sauce, etc,
etc. It can't be beat!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

P. Fritz

Harry wasn't able to "zing" anybody about Thanksgiving......everyone else
spent the day the traditional way.......cooking and spending time with
family and friend, unlike harry who spent the day trolling a NG.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Harry,
JohnH made a post about his Thanksgiving Dinner. You made a snotty

comment
about JohnH, who is obsessed with whom?

P. Fritz wrote:

So what's on the menu besides the bird?

Harry will be taking all his "friends" on a lobsta boat cruise.

Did you have a nice dinner with your wife and child, Paul?

Tonight was left-over night. There's no food finer than left-over

smoked
turkey, sausage dressing with giblet gravy, whole cranberry sauce,

etc,
etc. It can't be beat!

Ahh, Smithers and Herring, the co-chairs of the "Obsessed with Harry
Club," and Fritz, the club's idiot mascot. Wow. A triple.

--
George W. Bush: American Nero.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

Ahh, Smithers and Herring, the co-chairs of the "Obsessed with Harry
Club," and Fritz, the club's idiot mascot. Wow. A triple.

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't acknowledge
him.
Don White

Dan Krueger wrote:

Don,

You are a charter member of the "Obsessed with Harry Club". You are
just in a different chapter.

Dan

Looks like you're desperate to join that motley crew.
You really should strive for higher standards.

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
Dan Krueger wrote:

Don,

You are a charter member of the "Obsessed with Harry Club". You are just
in a different chapter.

Dan

Looks like you're desperate to join that motley crew.
You really should strive for higher standards.

Don, Dan's point was that you only seem to post when responding to Harry and
giving him an *atta boy*...........and I agree. ;-)

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Ahh, Smithers and Herring, the co-chairs of the "Obsessed with Harry
Club," and Fritz, the club's idiot mascot. Wow. A triple.

Our resident jughead, ...

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

John H.

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:50:53 -0500, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

And we all know that none of harry's kids would have anything to do with
him on Thanksgiving.

.. .

P. Fritz wrote:

So what's on the menu besides the bird?

Harry will be taking all his "friends" on a lobsta boat cruise.

Did you have a nice dinner with your wife and child, Paul?

Tonight was left-over night. There's no food finer than left-over smoked
turkey, sausage dressing with giblet gravy, whole cranberry sauce, etc,
etc. It can't be beat!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

Well, he didn't say anything about his kids, that I recall, so maybe they
didn't show up.

My two girls come here every Thanksgiving, with their families, but I
usually don't get them on Christmas day. The one in Richmond has Christmas
dinner with the in-laws, who live in Richmond. The other one alternates
between the in-laws, in West Virginia, and here. This year they will be
coming here for Christmas dinner.

For me, the Thanksgiving get-together is more special than the Christmas
get-together. So I'm very happy to see them and the five grandkids for a
couple days.

wrote:

And we all know that none of harry's kids would have anything to do

with
him on Thanksgiving.

. ..

P. Fritz wrote:

So what's on the menu besides the bird?

Harry will be taking all his "friends" on a lobsta boat

cruise.

Did you have a nice dinner with your wife and child, Paul?

Tonight was left-over night. There's no food finer than left-over

smoked
turkey, sausage dressing with giblet gravy, whole cranberry sauce,

etc,
etc. It can't be beat!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

Well, he didn't say anything about his kids, that I recall, so maybe

they
didn't show up.

Of course they didn't

My two girls come here every Thanksgiving, with their families, but I
usually don't get them on Christmas day. The one in Richmond has

Christmas
dinner with the in-laws, who live in Richmond. The other one alternates
between the in-laws, in West Virginia, and here. This year they will be
coming here for Christmas dinner.

For me, the Thanksgiving get-together is more special than the Christmas
get-together. So I'm very happy to see them and the five grandkids for a
couple days.

Christmas is not as big a "meal" since we usually head out of the country
for the week right afterward........I love cooking for the big crowd, and
have a house that can handle it. Usually clear out the living room
furniture and run a continous table down the middle.....I can seat about
24-26 that way......never liked Thankgiving dinner where everyone sat at
small tables spead through different rooms.

--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

They sent Bertbrain out for some Miller Light beers? I wonder whose ID
he used?

Ever have one? Just awful. Everything that is wrong about mass-market
American beer, yet it is very popular.

Maybe, a long time ago. I usually stick to Labatt Blue, which is brewed
about a 12 minute walk from my house.