Eisboch

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

When the initial attack thread was posted, ("Open letter....."),
I was extremely surprised. I had some doubts that Dave Mann would do
such a total and radical about-face- and after about a five-year time
span. Spoofing other posters' ID is a common game in rec.boats,
particularly among a group of non-boaters who hang out here to take pot
shots at Harry Krause, (or anybody else they perceive as slightly left
of Zell Miller). I wanted to believe that Dave had more integrity.
Until recently, my opinion of him was somewhat "mixed": a weird guy
with a few definite problems but maybe not such a bad guy in his heart
of hearts. His latest antics have proven me wrong, and unfortunately to
his additional discredit.

When another poster with a long history of dogging me 'round and
generating attack posts happened to use exactly the same very unique
format as the opening of the "Open letter..." about a week later, I
naturally suspected a common authorship. (I apologized for posting that
suspicion on the NG).

Sadly enough, I now believe that this obviously sick and troubled
individual is the original Dave Mann. What a shame. His acid remarks
used to be tempered by a bit of good humor, and that is no longer the
case. Therefore, I will continue to address Mr. Mann as Psuedo Skipper;
as most of his boating adventures are flights of fantasy and he is now
but a poor shadow of his former self. His grammar is awful, his insults
crude, and some of his behavior (exhibited in the "Harry and Chuckie"
thread, for example) is extremely juvenile. I do wonder whether the
poor old fart had a stroke or something, Psuedo is not the Skipper of
old. The worst aspects of his quirky persona are still there, but the
glitter is long gone.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
.....I now believe that this obviously sick and troubled
individual is the original Dave Mann.

snip

Good. I will wait for a proper apology from you for your whopper of a lie
about me.

Skipper

*JimH* wrote:

Good. I will wait for a proper apology from you for your whopper of a lie
about me.

You'll be waiting a long time for an apology from that swadifying pond
scum. This is the lying spinmeister Chuckie that I know:
http://tinyurl.com/8tt8k

--
Skipper

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
.....I now believe that this obviously sick and troubled
individual is the original Dave Mann.

snip

Good. I will wait for a proper apology from you for your whopper of a lie
about me.

I jumped to a hasty conclusion based upon some rather convincing
evidence.
(Past behavior and the coincidental use of an identical and extremely
unusual posting format). Even Smithers noted that he would have
suspected your hand in the matter, but he drew some other conclusions
based upon something he noticed in the header. I should not have
expressed my conclusion, but I did.
I have already apologized for that. That's what I did wrong, so that's
the apology you get. Reaching the conclusion was an error, not a lie,
and in any case I should have kept it to myself, (as I do most of my
opinions about you and your behavior).

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
.....I now believe that this obviously sick and troubled
individual is the original Dave Mann.

snip

Good. I will wait for a proper apology from you for your whopper of a
lie
about me.

I jumped to a hasty conclusion based upon some rather convincing
evidence.

snip
I have already apologized for that.

No you haven't.

That's what I did wrong, so that's
the apology you get.

snip

Your "apology" to me was nothing more than an attempt to explain why you did
what you did and blame me in part for your lie.

As Skipper said, and as I suspected, you are not man enough to make a true
apology.

You remain a liar in my eyes, as well as one who cannot apologize for the
lie. You also are now less than a real man.

End of discussion on this Chuckie. Go back to whatever you do in your
pathetic life.

Procedure of Buying a Boat in New Jersey? [email protected] General 7 November 7th 05 04:39 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
re-floating a capsized boat CJ2 ASA 0 October 14th 05 01:39 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM