Skipper

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

wrote:

I jumped to a hasty conclusion based upon some rather convincing
evidence.
(Past behavior and the coincidental use of an identical and extremely
unusual posting format). Even Smithers noted that he would have
suspected your hand in the matter, but he drew some other conclusions
based upon something he noticed in the header. I should not have
expressed my conclusion, but I did.
I have already apologized for that. That's what I did wrong, so that's
the apology you get. Reaching the conclusion was an error, not a lie,
and in any case I should have kept it to myself, (as I do most of my
opinions about you and your behavior).

As I've said before, that's all the apology you're going to get from
this swadifying spinmeister:
http://tinyurl.com/8tt8k

--
Skipper