Lloyd

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:06:40 -0700, chuckgould.chuck wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
Until recently, my opinion of him was somewhat "mixed": a weird guy
with a few definite problems but maybe not such a bad guy in his heart
of hearts.

Yeah,I kinda felt sorry for the Original Skippy. Heart of a blue-water
sailor, stuck in Bumf*ck Kansas. What worse fate could you wish on a
person?

But this new one is a just plain Idiot.

Lloyd

*JimH*

news

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
Until recently, my opinion of him was somewhat "mixed": a weird guy
with a few definite problems but maybe not such a bad guy in his heart
of hearts.

Yeah,I kinda felt sorry for the Original Skippy. Heart of a blue-water
sailor, stuck in Bumf*ck Kansas. What worse fate could you wish on a
person?

So extol the virtues and attractions of you "bumf#ck" Canadian city Llloyd.

But this new one is a just plain Idiot.

As many here have viewed you for years, including your buddy Krause.

Lloyd

Eisboch

wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

Sadly enough, I now believe that this obviously sick and troubled
individual is the original Dave Mann. What a shame. His acid remarks
used to be tempered by a bit of good humor, and that is no longer the
case. Therefore, I will continue to address Mr. Mann as Psuedo Skipper;
as most of his boating adventures are flights of fantasy and he is now
but a poor shadow of his former self. His grammar is awful, his insults
crude, and some of his behavior (exhibited in the "Harry and Chuckie"
thread, for example) is extremely juvenile. I do wonder whether the
poor old fart had a stroke or something, Psuedo is not the Skipper of
old. The worst aspects of his quirky persona are still there, but the
glitter is long gone.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Eisboch

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
.....I now believe that this obviously sick and troubled
individual is the original Dave Mann.

snip

Good. I will wait for a proper apology from you for your whopper of a lie
about me.

Maybe you should apologize for your many, many lies, insults, slander,
and general tone that you've taken here. Want me to post the lies
you've told about me?

Skipper

Default Princess or Toad?

"Don" White wrote:

Oh boy....ding ding...round 3!

There is a fairy tale told about the princess who kisses a Harry
FROG...a very ugly FROG. In fact, it was so ugly most people believe it
was really a TOAD. The fairy tale explains that once the Princess kisses
certain portions of the TOAD, she herself turns into a TOAD because her
kiss breaks the spell of an evil witch.

So, Don, do you currently resemble the princess or the toad?

Toady - A person who flatters or defers to others for self-serving
reasons; a sycophant.

Lickspittle - A fawning underling; a toady.

--
Skipper
Don White

Skipper wrote:
"Don" White wrote:

Oh boy....ding ding...round 3!

There is a fairy tale told about the princess who kisses a Harry
FROG...a very ugly FROG. In fact, it was so ugly most people believe it
was really a TOAD. The fairy tale explains that once the Princess kisses
certain portions of the TOAD, she herself turns into a TOAD because her
kiss breaks the spell of an evil witch.

So, Don, do you currently resemble the princess or the toad?

Toady - A person who flatters or defers to others for self-serving
reasons; a sycophant.

Lickspittle - A fawning underling; a toady.

--
Skipper

How do I contact your nurse Snippy? I'd ask her to remove your
dictionary. You're abusing it!

Why do you keep bringing up Harry?? I was commenting on Chuck's post.
Starbucker

Harry,
What is with this anal thing? Isn't your wife giving you any?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Skipper wrote:
"Don" White wrote:

Oh boy....ding ding...round 3!

There is a fairy tale told about the princess who kisses a Harry
FROG...a very ugly FROG. In fact, it was so ugly most people believe it
was really a TOAD. The fairy tale explains that once the Princess kisses
certain portions of the TOAD, she herself turns into a TOAD because her
kiss breaks the spell of an evil witch.

So, Don, do you currently resemble the princess or the toad?

Toady - A person who flatters or defers to others for self-serving
reasons; a sycophant.

Lickspittle - A fawning underling; a toady.

--
Skipper

How do I contact your nurse Snippy? I'd ask her to remove your
dictionary. You're abusing it!

Why do you keep bringing up Harry?? I was commenting on Chuck's post.

PseudoSkipper and Starfocher Smithers suffer from StickNoseUpHarry'sButt
Syndrome.

Lloyd

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:42:38 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

news

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
Until recently, my opinion of him was somewhat "mixed": a weird guy
with a few definite problems but maybe not such a bad guy in his heart
of hearts.

Yeah,I kinda felt sorry for the Original Skippy. Heart of a blue-water
sailor, stuck in Bumf*ck Kansas. What worse fate could you wish on a
person?

So extol the virtues and attractions of you "bumf#ck" Canadian city Llloyd.

http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/....Squirrel3.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/...n/DS.Sail1.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/boats/Starsend.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/boats/FarCove1.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/...legraphHbr.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/boats/cruising.jpg
http://www.bcboatnet.org/images/SpringCreekcast1.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/...inylSail01.jpg

Nuff said
Lloyd

Procedure of Buying a Boat in New Jersey? [email protected] General 7 November 7th 05 04:39 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
re-floating a capsized boat CJ2 ASA 0 October 14th 05 01:39 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM