Skipper

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

wrote:

So, one more time... We became interested in two boats in the Seattle
area a while back. One was a 53 Skookum and the other was a 48
Northcoast, two completely different boats. Chuck had offered to
represent our interests for boats in this area. However, I felt an
obligation to the brokers we had previously made contact with and
continued negotiating with the Northcoast and Skookum brokers. The
admiral preferred the Northcoast and I preferred the Skookum.

A couple questions, Chuckie. Did I *specifically* ask you to check into
the Northcoast by visiting the selling broker and boat? What did you do
about that request?

--
Skipper