Steven Shelikoff

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:23:23 GMT, "Bill Cole"
wrote:

Steve,
If you read about someone going "postal' in Atlanta are you going to take
responsibility for pushing him over the edge? ; )

Knowing him, if he tried to go postal he'd probably only end up
accidentally shooting himself.

Steve

"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
On 19 Aug 2003 05:24:03 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
There you go again. Were you too stupid to understand me the first,
second and third time I told you I wasn't going to give a stalker like
you any info? You really need to work on remedial english, or ESL.

Steve

I know, it's because you really don't know a damned thing about
Karate, only what you've learned from some fluff websites wanting you
to sign up. Here are quotes, many from the master and father of AKK,
Ed Parker. I know that you will say you know more about the subject
than he, even though he brought the art form to the U.S.:

[...]

All in all, you see, Steve, you don't know anything more than you've
cut from various websites full of fluff.

I've read them all and not a single one disagrees with anything I've
said. So obviously, I'm not going to say I know more than any of the
people you quoted.

Not a single one explicitly says that calmness is NOT a factor in
Karate, so you have still not proven yourself correct when you claim
it's not.

Not a single one explicitly says that there is no etiquette in Karate,
so you have still not proven yourself correct when you claim it's not.

Not a single one says that it's ok to physically attack someone who is
posing no threat to you just because you got frustrated. So when you
threaten to do that, you obviously show that you either don't follow the
principles of karate or just don't know what they are.

Keep trying! But try not to get to frustrated. I wouldn't want you to
take it out on anyone close to you.

Steve

basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

I'll tell you why it is frustrating, because you are too friggin'
stupid to understand. Now you are saying that YOU need to have a
document "explicitly say" something in order for you to believe it??

Hey, that's what YOU required from me and I provided to you in the oil
thread. You didn't believe GM meant their engines burn oil when they
said that part of the thin film of oil on the cylinder wall gets lost
during the power stroke in the combustion process. So I had to go find
one from Toyota that explicitly says engines normally BURN (exact word)
oil. Just because you're so stupid that you still think engines should
normally burn NO oil isn't my fault. I've done all anyone can to
educate you and you've proven to be unteachable.

Okay, then, let's start he
Show me where ANY of the crap from websites (as that is your ONLY
research resource) that says, "explicitly" that a normal engine "BURNS
OIL". Explicitly now, because what's good for the goose, is good for
the gander. I didn't say ANYTHING about CONSUMING *in the combustion
process, I said BURNS OIL, as you have stated.

Ok, since you must have missed it the first, second and third times,
from the Supra handbook at
http://www.brandwood.net/supra/handbook/2/oil.html

"Oil is used to lubricate pistons, piston rings and cylinders. A thin
film of oil is left on the cylinder wall when a piston moves downwards
in the cylinder. High negative pressure generated when the vehicle is
decelerating sucks some of this oil into the combustion chamber. This
oil as well as some part of the oil film left on the cylinder wall is
burned by the high temperature combustion gasses during the combustion
process."

"Oil is also used to lubricate the stems of the intake valves. Some of
this oil is sucked into the combustion chamber together with the intake
air and is burned along with the fuel. High temperature exhaust gases
also burn the oil used to lubricate the exhaust valve stems."

Here, Toyota is giving several ways that engines normally BURN (their
exact word) oil. They didn't even list all of them, but what they did
list is sufficient to prove you wrong. Toyota is explicitly saying that
engines normally BURN oil. Are you happy now? Probably not.

Steve

P.S., notice that they use the term "combustion process" in the same way
as the GM cite, except in this case they explicitly say the oil is
BURNED during the combustion process.

JESUS, Steve, how MANY friggin' times do I have to REPEAT this to get
it through that ignorant head of yours? It says COMBUSTION PROCESS.
What a dip**** you are!!
NOYB

Walt,
If you think *that* is why Joe lightened up on basskisser, than you're
dumber than basskisser. I gave up responding to basskisser because he just
isn't even worth the few cells that wear off my finger tips while typing.

As for Steve's responses to basskisser...
Steve is just trying to get his goat...and is doing a pretty damn good job
at it. You obviously haven't been lurking long enough to realize that
that's what Steve is about.

BTW--I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
Engineers are a smart bunch when it comes to statics, dynamics, fluid
mechanics, heat and mass transfer, systems analysis, etc. But, most were a
bunch of commonsense dopes...like basskisser.

"Walt Arvin" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Keep trying! But try not to get to frustrated. I wouldn't want you

take it out on anyone close to you.

Steve

Hello, Steve. I've been a lurker for quite some time, and feel
compelled to reply to you. I originally came here searching for
advice. Once here, I have watched the threads with you and Basskisser.
I must say, I think that he is right. I find it quite humorous that
anything that he brings up, beit martial arts, mechanics, even his
work you automatically think you know more than he about those fields.
I'll tell you something. I went to school with a bunch of engineers.
They are by *far* very intelligent people. For you to think that
everything basskisser does, or says is stupid, indeed shows how much
you -don't- know. I would think that if you were as smart as your
egotisticle mind thinks you are, you would know that.

There are others, like that Joe. He has lightened up on him, I
noticed, because he finally came to grips with the idea that baskisser
was right.

Joe

[...]

Basskissers posting IP is 68.155.242.201
Walt Arvin's posting IP is 68.155.242.201

Asslicker, you are one dumb sonafa bitch.

Joe

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
Hehehe. Why do you mess with the poor man, Joe? He's too easy of a

target.

Your right, and lately I've tried to restrain myself, but no way could I let
this one go by.

Calif Bill

"Joe" wrote in message

[...]

And he can not spell egotistical. Person with an ego like his, should be
fluent in spelling all variations. And this one of very few posts
criticizing spelling.

Joe

Basskissers posting IP is 68.155.242.201
Walt Arvin's posting IP is 68.155.242.201

Asslicker, you are one dumb sonafa bitch.

And he can not spell egotistical. Person with an ego like his, should be
fluent in spelling all variations. And this one of very few posts
criticizing spelling.

It'll be fun to watch him try to squirm out of this one.

If he has *any* shame, he'll start posting under another ID.