basskisser

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

"NOYB" wrote in message om...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

om...
No, Joe suggested Canada.

Nevertheless, the trip from Florida's northern border to Canada's

southern
border is still less than 1200 miles.

What an idiot you must be! You spin worse than Rush.

Now, let's review, here. You've stated such idiotic tripe in this
thread as to infer that someone should drag someone else from Florida
to Canada.

No. I said someone should drag *you* from Florida to the Northeast. Joe
said Florida

Please show where ANYBODY until you were found to be WRONG
said anything about from the northern most Florida border.

Why do you automatically assume that "Florida" meant *southern* Florida?
Northern Florida *is* Florida, no?

Then you make a statement like "he'd probably be ground down to
nothing by the time he gets through Georgia.

True. Actually, long before Georgia.

Do you think that there is a chance that someone WOULDN'T be ground
down by being pulled behind a vehicle through a couple of hundred
MILES??

It depends. Towing you on your thick head would probably do very little
damage.

Idiot response. Please show this to your dental patients, and to any
regulatory boards that govern your practice. Bet they'd like to see
what an unstable putz they have for a dentist!!

I pity anyone who comes to you for dental care!

NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

[...]

If they met you, they'd understand.

basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 13 Aug 2003 03:41:51 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
More proof that asskisser has no idea how to follow a thread. He
doesn't even know what HE writes, so why expect him to follow what other
people have said.

Steve, name calling is SO school girlish. Is that all you can do?

Proving you wrong all the time takes so little effort that it's no
wonder you don't even think much of it.

And what's really funny is that YOU start name calling and when someone
responds with the same, you cry about it like a little baby.

Steve

Bwaaaahaaa!!!! You dumby, I got that little gem from YOU, you told ME
that!!! How funny! So, I guess seeing how you were the one who first
said "name calling is so school girlish", that in your eyes, YOU cry
like a baby, correct?

Laugh all you want. The fact is you've just proven again that you're
too stupid to follow a thread and don't even remember what YOU wrote,
since you were the first one to call someone a school girl in the motor
oil thread in the post:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

Sorry, but you are a lying piece of ****, again, trying to make
yourself come out as the all mighty...you are wrong, or lying, which
is it? YOU were the first to call ME a school girl. Believe it?

And the really funny thing is that you first called someone a little
schoolgirl for name calling in the same post that you name called, just
like a little school girl. You really are the epitome of idiocy.

Steve

What an ignoramous!! You really are full of yourself aren't you? Now,
again, WHERE did you learn all of your Karate knowledge? Oh,
websites....I get it, that makes you MUCH more knowledgeble on the
subject than someone who has actually trained, and studied under some
very good black belts, read all of Parker's books, and most of Lee
Wedlake's books. I've even attended two of Wedlake's seminars. Wish
you could see that "calmness" of his you keep talking about, when he
is defending against attack!!!!
Bill Cole

Basslicker,
Don't you believe your Karate teachers and fellow students would be ashamed
of you if they saw you acting like a little school girl in rec.boats?

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

basskisser

"Bill Cole" wrote in message news:mCK_a.143243$Ho3.17594@sccrnsc03...
Basslicker,
Don't you believe your Karate teachers and fellow students would be ashamed
of you if they saw you acting like a little school girl in rec.boats?

Don't you think anybody ASSOCIATED with you would think you are an
ignorant ass, if they saw what you've posted in rec.boats?
Please provide information about your Karate training. You are just
like your twin, Steve, who tries to make people think that you know
what you are talking about, when in fact, you are dumb as a post.
Bill Cole

nah, I really don't know much, but while many people have disagreed with
Steve politically he is intelligent guy. The fact that you think he is
"dumb as a post" says more about your intelligence than you arguing that a
engine should not burn or consume any oil.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message

Basslicker,
Don't you believe your Karate teachers and fellow students would be

ashamed
of you if they saw you acting like a little school girl in rec.boats?

Don't you think anybody ASSOCIATED with you would think you are an
ignorant ass, if they saw what you've posted in rec.boats?
Please provide information about your Karate training. You are just
like your twin, Steve, who tries to make people think that you know
what you are talking about, when in fact, you are dumb as a post.

Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Try to find an earlier post than the above where I called you a little
schoolgirl. Until then, all your name calling and bluster just makes
you look even more stupid than you alread do, which is a near impossible
feat, but you're accomplishing it very well.

And the really funny thing is that you first called someone a little
schoolgirl for name calling in the same post that you name called, just
like a little school girl. You really are the epitome of idiocy.

What an ignoramous!! You really are full of yourself aren't you? Now,
again, WHERE did you learn all of your Karate knowledge? Oh,
websites....I get it, that makes you MUCH more knowledgeble on the
subject than someone who has actually trained, and studied under some
very good black belts, read all of Parker's books, and most of Lee
Wedlake's books. I've even attended two of Wedlake's seminars. Wish
you could see that "calmness" of his you keep talking about, when he
is defending against attack!!!!

You have apparently learned your lessons about as well as you've learned
about engines, about how to use a newsreader, and about understanding
simple english.

Steve