Steven Shelikoff

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

On 15 Sep 2003 04:01:20 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Sep 2003 10:32:20 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Just because you're too stupid to understand english doesn't mean I'm a
liar. Are you really that moronic to understand that someone can be
guilt of neglect and more than just neglect at the same time? You said
you could show somewhere that I said I was NOT guilty of neglect. You
haven't done that yet. All you've done is to show where I said I was
indeed guilty of neglect and more than neglect. So you still owe me an
apology.

You are just too ****ing stupid to be shown ANYTHING. You said "it was
more than neglect." Now, are you really so dumb that you think
"neglect" and "more than neglect" mean the same thing?

Man are you an idiot. You really can't be an engineer because then you
would know something about set theory. It's obvious you don't know a
thing about it if you think that someone first saying they were guilty
of neglect and then adding they were also guilty of more than neglect
means they were lying when they said they were guilty of neglect.

Set theory doesn't apply, when you are spinning out of control, there.
You see, the flaw in your above idiotic diatribe is this: you didn't
say that you were ALSO guilty of "more than neglect." The difference
is so simple, I'd think that even you can figure it out, but maybe
not. You see, you said that you were guilty of "neglect", then when
confronted, said you were "guilty of more than neglect. Now, again, I
ask, do you honestly believe that "neglect", and "guilty of more than
neglect" mean the same identical thing?

You're pretty stupid if you think that whether or not they mean the same
identical thing has any bearing at all. For you to be right, if someone
says they are taller than 5' and then also says they are taller than 6'
then they were lying when they said they were taller than 5' if they are
6'3". After all, taller than 5' and taller than 6' do not mean the same
exact thing. You can be taller than 5' and taller than 6' at the same
time even if they don't mean the same thing,

In this case, what matters is whether you can be guilty of neglect and
guilty of more than neglect at the same time. If someone claims they
were guilty of neglect and then also claims they were guilty of more
than neglect, that does not in any way mean they were lying when they
claimed they were guilty of neglect. You have yet to show anywhere I've
said that I was NOT guilty of neglect. THAT is what's necessary for you
to be correct in saying I was lying. If you can't do that (and you
haven't yet) then you owe me an apology.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 16 Sep 2003 06:21:21 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
In this case, what matters is whether you can be guilty of neglect and
guilty of more than neglect at the same time. If someone claims they
were guilty of neglect and then also claims they were guilty of more
than neglect, that does not in any way mean they were lying when they
claimed they were guilty of neglect. You have yet to show anywhere I've
said that I was NOT guilty of neglect. THAT is what's necessary for you
to be correct in saying I was lying. If you can't do that (and you
haven't yet) then you owe me an apology.

Then why did you say this:

Ah, so here we have more proof that you think "neglect" means the same
thing at "forgot". I'll be nice to you today and teach you something...
Hint, they don't mean the same thing. In fact, they aren't even
related.

You don't have a point, do you. One has nothing to do with the other.
Forget and neglect don't mean the same thing. So what. That has
nothing to do with the fact that someone can be guilty of neglect and
more than neglect at the same time. You have yet to show anywhere that
I said I wasn't guilty of neglect. You have yet to show anywhere that I
lied long after you said you could. You still owe me an apology.

Steve

It has EVERYTHING to do with it, you twit. I said you were a liar.
Why? Because you stated that you were "guilty of neglect". Then, when
I said something about it, you retorted with you simply forgot. And,
as you have pointed out FOR me, "one has nothing to do with the
other". So, alas, you ARE a liar. Now, which one WAS the lie? Was it
the part where you said that you WERE guilty of neglect, or the part
where you said you "simply forgot"? Remember, now, you've just stated
AGAIN, they are two entirely different things.

Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

And that's where you're wrong. I NEVER said I simply forgot. More
proof that you're not smart enough to follow a simple conversation and
make up strawmen for you to argue against. Or is it your drunken stupor
causing you to imagine I said things that I never did?

as you have pointed out FOR me, "one has nothing to do with the
other". So, alas, you ARE a liar. Now, which one WAS the lie? Was it
the part where you said that you WERE guilty of neglect, or the part
where you said you "simply forgot"? Remember, now, you've just stated
AGAIN, they are two entirely different things.

First you have to show where I said I "simply forgot" to change it. If
you can't do that, then you defintely owe me an apology for calling me a
liar.
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

You idiot, you really DON'T get it, do you? I am VERY surprised, I had
given you way too much credit in my mind. I honestly thought you had
at least SOME sense, but alas, I see that is not true, you are dumber
than a chimp!!!
Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

From the above, it's obvious that you can't show where I said I "simply
forgot" because if you could, you would have. Now you finally realize
in that shriveled vestigial brain of yours that you were wrong when you
called me a liar. But you're to much of a wimp to admit it. So instead
you write the meaningless crap above. What a dumb wimp you are.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

From the above, it's obvious that you can't show where I said I "simply
forgot" because if you could, you would have. Now you finally realize
in that shriveled vestigial brain of yours that you were wrong when you
called me a liar. But you're to much of a wimp to admit it. So instead
you write the meaningless crap above. What a dumb wimp you are.

Steve

Again, punk, if I'm such a "wimp", let's meet up. We can put your
Karate experience to the test, okay?
Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

From the above, it's obvious that you can't show where I said I "simply
forgot" because if you could, you would have. Now you finally realize
in that shriveled vestigial brain of yours that you were wrong when you
called me a liar. But you're to much of a wimp to admit it. So instead
you write the meaningless crap above. What a dumb wimp you are.

Again, punk, if I'm such a "wimp", let's meet up. We can put your
Karate experience to the test, okay?

Well, at least you realize you're to stupid to engage verbally. And to
much of a baby to apologize when you know you should.

Steve