basskisser

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

"NOYB" wrote in message k.net...
"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
Now let's see if you're
really a man

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. basskisser a "man"? Maybe a
girly man...

What a simp you are. I'm more of a man than you will ever be.
Steven Shelikoff

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:43:19 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
Now let's see if you're
really a man

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. basskisser a "man"? Maybe a
girly man...

Well, here's his chance to show he's just a little bit more than a girly
man.

Steve

Sure thing, putz. Now, the man part, do you want to come here, or do
you want me to come there? Here is your lie:

Okay, here you go, try to follow along:

On 08/20/03 at 6:20 PST you wrote:

Unfortunately, this is one area many people neglect. I've been guilty
of it myself.

Okay, now, in that sentence you ADMIT that you are "guilty of
neglect", correct?

Then on 08/22/03 at 6:20 PST you wrote:

Then when I explained why I didn't change heat exhanger pencil zinc
and
that the real reason was more than just neglect, you snipped out the
explanation and responded with:

Okay, so now, we have, in two days you saying:

"I've been guilty of it (neglect) myself" did you not?

Then, when I said it takes a real simpleton to neglect your zincs, you
came up with:

"the real reason was more than just neglect"

There you have it. At first you say you are indeed guilty of neglect,
then when asked about it,
spin it to, well, it was more than neglect....liar.

Just because you're too stupid to understand english doesn't mean I'm a
liar. Are you really that moronic to understand that someone can be
guilt of neglect and more than just neglect at the same time? You said
you could show somewhere that I said I was NOT guilty of neglect. You
haven't done that yet. All you've done is to show where I said I was
indeed guilty of neglect and more than neglect. So you still owe me an
apology.

Steve
Steven Shelikoff

On 14 Sep 2003 10:32:20 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Just because you're too stupid to understand english doesn't mean I'm a
liar. Are you really that moronic to understand that someone can be
guilt of neglect and more than just neglect at the same time? You said
you could show somewhere that I said I was NOT guilty of neglect. You
haven't done that yet. All you've done is to show where I said I was
indeed guilty of neglect and more than neglect. So you still owe me an
apology.

You are just too ****ing stupid to be shown ANYTHING. You said "it was
more than neglect." Now, are you really so dumb that you think
"neglect" and "more than neglect" mean the same thing?

Man are you an idiot. You really can't be an engineer because then you
would know something about set theory. It's obvious you don't know a
thing about it if you think that someone first saying they were guilty
of neglect and then adding they were also guilty of more than neglect
means they were lying when they said they were guilty of neglect.

You still owe me an apology because you haven't yet shown where I said I
*wasn't* guilty of neglect, like you claimed you could. You really
can't be so stupid as to think that being guilty of neglect and more
than neglect means the same thing as not being guilty of neglect. Can
you? Well, I guess you can be that stupid. You've proved you are over
and over again. This is just another fine example.

At some point I think we're going to have to recap all of your
stupidity again. That's always fun.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Sep 2003 10:32:20 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Set theory doesn't apply, when you are spinning out of control, there.
You see, the flaw in your above idiotic diatribe is this: you didn't
say that you were ALSO guilty of "more than neglect." The difference
is so simple, I'd think that even you can figure it out, but maybe
not. You see, you said that you were guilty of "neglect", then when
confronted, said you were "guilty of more than neglect. Now, again, I
ask, do you honestly believe that "neglect", and "guilty of more than
neglect" mean the same identical thing?

You still owe me an apology because you haven't yet shown where I said I
*wasn't* guilty of neglect, like you claimed you could. You really
can't be so stupid as to think that being guilty of neglect and more
than neglect means the same thing as not being guilty of neglect. Can
you? Well, I guess you can be that stupid. You've proved you are over
and over again. This is just another fine example.

At some point I think we're going to have to recap all of your
stupidity again. That's always fun.

Again, simple question, so please, give a simple answer. Do you
honestly think that "guilty of neglect", and "guilty of more than
neglect" means the same thing? Are you REALLY that stupid?
Steve

Florida Keyz

did you guys ever think you are only talking to each other, that nobody really
cares?
'
hmmm