NOYB

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

I work 32 hours per week...40 in "season" from January through May...and
about 46 weeks out of the year. Don't forget...self-employed means
vacations are unpaid, however. I work enough hours to earn what I need.

As long as Uncle Sam grabs 35% of every dollar I earn, I refuse to work
those extra 8 hours. Why hand the grubby mutha's another $20k each year?

I don't cry poverty around the office. One of the benefits of living in
Naples is you'll never appear wealthy or pretentious to your neighbors.
Most of them are 10 times wealthier.

"bb" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:41:43 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Driving 1200 miles with stops would take about 20 hours. That's a $3000
opportunity cost in lost income. It's cheaper to pay some guy $750.

Damn man, making $300K working 40 hours a week, not bad. I bet you
don't mention that when crying poor man around the office.

bb

NOYB

"Yeah right", what? 1200 miles takes about 20 hours if you average 60 mph.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

rthlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

k.net...
I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

What an idiot. Going over the deep end there, NOYB? Why can't you come
do it yourself?

Driving 1200 miles with stops would take about 20 hours. That's a $3000
opportunity cost in lost income. It's cheaper to pay some guy $750.

Yeah, right....idiot.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message rthlink.net...
"Yeah right", what? 1200 miles takes about 20 hours if you average 60 mph.

If you can't figure it out, I'll not get into a long winded diatribe
trying to explain it to you. For a hint, look at your atlas.
Bill Cole

Depending upon what part of Canada you want to be dragged to, it is
approximately 750 to 5000 miles from Atlanta. What part of Canada do you
want to be dragged to?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

ink.net...
I looked at my atlas. 1220 miles from Palm Beach, FL to Newark, NJ. So

guess I was correct...it's $3000 in lost opportunity cost if *I* drag

you
for 20 hours.

That's funny, MY atlas doesn't show the Canadian border at Newark, NJ.
Have they moved it?

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
That's funny, the topic of this post involves towing from Florida to the
Northeast...specifically NY, NJ, CT, or Eastern PA.

Putz.

That's funny, the topic of this post had NOTHING to do with me. As
you've stated, the "post involves towing from Florida to the
Northeast".

Putz.

YOU were the one suggesting taking ME to Canada.

Putz.
NOYB

No, Joe suggested Canada.

Nevertheless, the trip from Florida's northern border to Canada's southern
border is still less than 1200 miles.

I pity the poor soul that uses a device that you've "engineered".

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
That's funny, the topic of this post involves towing from Florida to the
Northeast...specifically NY, NJ, CT, or Eastern PA.

Putz.

That's funny, the topic of this post had NOTHING to do with me. As
you've stated, the "post involves towing from Florida to the
Northeast".

Putz.

YOU were the one suggesting taking ME to Canada.

Putz.

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

om...
No, Joe suggested Canada.

Nevertheless, the trip from Florida's northern border to Canada's

southern
border is still less than 1200 miles.

What an idiot you must be! You spin worse than Rush.

Now, let's review, here. You've stated such idiotic tripe in this
thread as to infer that someone should drag someone else from Florida
to Canada.

No. I said someone should drag *you* from Florida to the Northeast. Joe
said Florida

Please show where ANYBODY until you were found to be WRONG
said anything about from the northern most Florida border.

Why do you automatically assume that "Florida" meant *southern* Florida?
Northern Florida *is* Florida, no?

Then you make a statement like "he'd probably be ground down to
nothing by the time he gets through Georgia.

True. Actually, long before Georgia.

Do you think that there is a chance that someone WOULDN'T be ground
down by being pulled behind a vehicle through a couple of hundred
MILES??

It depends. Towing you on your thick head would probably do very little
damage.

I pity anyone who comes to you for dental care!

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message

[...]

You should show this tripe to your dental patients. I'd love to see
the reactions when they realize just how idiotic you are.