NOYB

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

Walt,
If you think *that* is why Joe lightened up on basskisser, than you're
dumber than basskisser. I gave up responding to basskisser because he just
isn't even worth the few cells that wear off my finger tips while typing.

As for Steve's responses to basskisser...
Steve is just trying to get his goat...and is doing a pretty damn good job
at it. You obviously haven't been lurking long enough to realize that
that's what Steve is about.

BTW--I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
Engineers are a smart bunch when it comes to statics, dynamics, fluid
mechanics, heat and mass transfer, systems analysis, etc. But, most were a
bunch of commonsense dopes...like basskisser.

"Walt Arvin" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Keep trying! But try not to get to frustrated. I wouldn't want you

take it out on anyone close to you.

Steve

Hello, Steve. I've been a lurker for quite some time, and feel
compelled to reply to you. I originally came here searching for
advice. Once here, I have watched the threads with you and Basskisser.
I must say, I think that he is right. I find it quite humorous that
anything that he brings up, beit martial arts, mechanics, even his
work you automatically think you know more than he about those fields.
I'll tell you something. I went to school with a bunch of engineers.
They are by *far* very intelligent people. For you to think that
everything basskisser does, or says is stupid, indeed shows how much
you -don't- know. I would think that if you were as smart as your
egotisticle mind thinks you are, you would know that.

There are others, like that Joe. He has lightened up on him, I
noticed, because he finally came to grips with the idea that baskisser
was right.