NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
message ...

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:01:09 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
message

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:31:56 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Grady only started using XL ply in 1998. That's why you hear so
much
about
rotting transoms, floors, and bulkheads in older Grady's.

I haven't heard so much about "rotting transoms, floors, and
bulkheads
in older Grady's!"

When should I expect mine to fall apart?

I dunno about yours, Gene. My 1991 Grady Gulfstream had a bulkhead
that was
completely rotted out.

I think we have discussed that before and I am still at a loss. My
bulkheads are made of a resin based material... not unlike
micarta....
heavy as lead, but not susceptible to rot.

My bulkhead was a laminate, almost like laminate counter tops.
Everything under the laminated surface was rotted out plywood.

Fortunately, it wasn't structural. It was simply the wall between the
cockpit and the cabin.

That old boat wasn't spec'd out by John Hertvik, the guy who claims he
can build better, faster, cheaper computers, without knowing what is
wanted?

No. I'm pretty sure they outsourced fabrication of the bulkheads to the
union shop down the street.

In the Carolinas? Doubtful. More likely, former dental patients from
south Florida.

Or dentists from Indiana/New Jersey who have gone bad and had their
licenses lifted. Since you can get away with almost anything in Florida,
some also setup shop there.

Florida does not have dental license reciprocity with any other states. The
pass rate for out-of-state dentists trying to get licensed in Florida runs
between 10 and 30%. So much for your theory, Don.

P. Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

[...]

Florida is tougher on most Professional licenses because of the constant
influx of people. They have there own continuing education standards.
Florida's building codes are tougher than amost anywhere else in the country
as well.

donnie is lost in the brown fog rising from harry's ass........he has really
stepped in to make up for kevin's lack of inane posting.

Don White

P. Fritz wrote:
snip...

donnie is lost in the brown fog rising from harry's ass........he has really
stepped in to make up for kevin's lack of inane posting.

Versus you, who is matchless at posting crap! You are at the top of the
dung heap.
PocoLoco

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:24:15 GMT, Don White wrote:

P. Fritz wrote:
snip...

donnie is lost in the brown fog rising from harry's ass........he has really
stepped in to make up for kevin's lack of inane posting.

Versus you, who is matchless at posting crap! You are at the top of the
dung heap.

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?
--
John H

Don White

PocoLoco wrote:

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?

You would judge the population of an entire country by my posts?
I don't know if I should be flattered or scared. Someone in Ottawa might
feel the need to silence me lest George W. decides to invade and teach
us a lesson.

PocoLoco

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:57:31 GMT, Don White wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?

You would judge the population of an entire country by my posts?
I don't know if I should be flattered or scared. Someone in Ottawa might
feel the need to silence me lest George W. decides to invade and teach
us a lesson.

I asked a question. Do you think your posts reflect well on Canadians? There's
no judgement involved.
--
John H

Don White

PocoLoco wrote:

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?

You would judge the population of an entire country by my posts?
I don't know if I should be flattered or scared. Someone in Ottawa might
feel the need to silence me lest George W. decides to invade and teach
us a lesson.

I asked a question. Do you think your posts reflect well on Canadians? There's
no judgement involved.

Now who just recently quoted.."quibble as you may"?
Do you think that person would mind me borrowing his quote?
P. Fritz

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:24:15 GMT, Don White

wrote:

P. Fritz wrote:
snip...

donnie is lost in the brown fog rising from harry's ass........he has

really
stepped in to make up for kevin's lack of inane posting.

Versus you, who is matchless at posting crap! You are at the top of the
dung heap.

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?

Yep.....donnie is eyeing the "King" title right along with krause.

--
John H