Jim Carter

Nothing like a mellow Cuban cheroot while fishing or out on the back
porch on a beautiful star filled evening.

A couple three a week leaves me feeling very mellow.

Now, as to sailing the Halman up, I don't know about that, but every
time I've been to Canada, I've had a hard time finding them -
apparently Canadians don't smoke cheroot style cigars.

So I have an alternate source. :)

Your country is safe - I can't see invasion.

In Canada, there are lots of places to get some genuine Cuban "Cheroots".
It's just that cigar people here don't call them that.
Here you can purchase the brand name "Guantanamera" and ask for the model
"Decimos". You will not be disappointed. It is a lighter based blend of
leaf from the region of Vuelta Arriba in Cuba. Not too expensive either!
You could also try the Cohiba short ones and just clip the end to turn it
into a "Cheroot" type cigar. These are very expensive. This is the brand
that Fidel smoked.

Jim

Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
snip:

Now, as to sailing the Halman up, I don't know about that, but every
time I've been to Canada, I've had a hard time finding them -
apparently Canadians don't smoke cheroot style cigars.

So I have an alternate source. :)

Your country is safe - I can't see invasion.

I would only expect to see 'a friendly invasion' from our cousins in the
New England area.
As for the cigars...
http://www.jonalans.com/emporium/emporium.html
and
http://www.shopinhalifax.com/Special...fts/310764.htm
or
http://www.paulstulac.com/cigars.htm
Anything look familiar? (especially the last url)

*JimH* wrote:

It actually sickens me that some stoop so low as to bring my wife into
things.

But why am I not surprised?

Jim, would it also sicken you if someone brought someone else's MOTHER
into "things"?

P. Fritz

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:24:15 GMT, Don White

wrote:

P. Fritz wrote:
snip...

donnie is lost in the brown fog rising from harry's ass........he has

really
stepped in to make up for kevin's lack of inane posting.

Versus you, who is matchless at posting crap! You are at the top of the
dung heap.

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?

Yep.....donnie is eyeing the "King" title right along with krause.

--
John H

PocoLoco

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:57:31 GMT, Don White wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?

You would judge the population of an entire country by my posts?
I don't know if I should be flattered or scared. Someone in Ottawa might
feel the need to silence me lest George W. decides to invade and teach
us a lesson.

I asked a question. Do you think your posts reflect well on Canadians? There's
no judgement involved.
--
John H

PocoLoco

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:49:50 GMT, Don White wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:02:22 GMT, Don White
wrote:

I asked the same question a week or so ago.
He got upset and ranted how dare I question his wife's condition etc.
Lets see if he gives you a civil truthful answer.

C'mon guys... that just isn't an appropriate place to go. If he's
lying, shame on him.... in any case, shame on you....

I am not lying Gene. Why this ever became a personal issue with my wifes
medical condition is beyond me...especially when they know nothing about the
problems she has to endure.

It actually sickens me that some stoop so low as to bring my wife into
things.

But why am I not surprised?

Sigh!
In the past..any time we razzed you about being boatless, *you* brought
up your wife's condition as the reason you had sold the big boat.
The real problem is...you've been caught in so many lies that everything
you say is suspect. If you said the sun came up that morning, I'd
advise other posters to stick their heads out to make sure.
No one here has any intention of making light of any illness your wife
may, or may not have. We just don't know how to tell when you are
truthful....so we have to look to your past antics and assume all your
claims are either exaggerated or not true.

In the Army, we had a phrase for what you just posted. It would be called 'pure,
unadulterated, horse ****'.
--
John H

P. Fritz

wrote:

[...]

Wherever harry's ass leads....donnie's nose will sure to follow...

What is really comical is donnie appears to believe what he posts.

--
John H

*JimH*

wrote:

I asked the same question a week or so ago.
He got upset and ranted how dare I question his wife's condition etc.
Lets see if he gives you a civil truthful answer.

C'mon guys... that just isn't an appropriate place to go. If he's
lying, shame on him.... in any case, shame on you....

I am not lying Gene. Why this ever became a personal issue with my
wifes
medical condition is beyond me...especially when they know nothing about
the
problems she has to endure.

It actually sickens me that some stoop so low as to bring my wife into
things.

But why am I not surprised?

Sigh!
In the past..any time we razzed you about being boatless, *you* brought
up your wife's condition as the reason you had sold the big boat.

And that was indeed the reason why.

Bull**** Krause. Absolute Bull****! Name them.

If you said the sun came up that morning, I'd
advise other posters to stick their heads out to make sure.

You are so full of it Krause. It is in fact *you* who has been proven time
and time again to be the liar. Want me to recount them for you? Eh?

Again, pure bull****.

In the Army, we had a phrase for what you just posted. It would be called
'pure,
unadulterated, horse ****'.
--
John H