Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Kevin,
As a Dr. Dr. I recommend you seek help. My medical degree from Yale and my
PHD in psychology have made me more than qualified to diagnose you as
"****ing nuts".

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Dr. . R. Name wrote:
Harry,
I completely agree with you the fact that you wife is a social worker is
nothing to be ashamed of. Why were you?

Get scared and had to change you handle again, huh, you little ****
stain?

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Kevin,
My wife and I (did I tell you she is up for a Noble Peace Prize), both think
you are "****ing nuts".

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr. R. Name wrote:
Harry,
I am not the person who tried to make up an imaginary degree from a
college
i did not attend.

Yes you did. You tried to tell people here that you had a PhD in
Psychology.
I am happy with my Alma Mater. I did not make up my
wife's imaginary degree. I am happy with my wife and her choice of
careers.

Then why did you say SHE too, had a Phd in Psychology?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr. R. Name wrote:
What is Hispanical?

Do a google search, idiot.

Why must you constantly insult folks here when replying to them Kevin?

I'm not Kevin

Fine, whatever you say. So answer the question.

P. Fritz

"Dr. Dr. . R. Name" wrote in message
Kevin,
As a Dr. Dr. I recommend you seek help. My medical degree from Yale and

my
PHD in psychology have made me more than qualified to diagnose you as
"****ing nuts".

Kevin is viewing life through that brown fog again...........and obviously
delving into the cash crop again.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Dr. . R. Name wrote:
Harry,
I completely agree with you the fact that you wife is a social worker

is
nothing to be ashamed of. Why were you?

Get scared and had to change you handle again, huh, you little ****
stain?

P. Fritz

"Dr. Dr. . R. Name" wrote in message
Harry,
You are incorrect on all accounts. I have a real job, I have a real name
and I have a real boat. The difference between you and me, I am happy

with
all of them.

In harryland, since harry is unhappy with his life, employemt, small
trailer boat etc, everyone else must be.....that is the only way for
harry to feel like an equal

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Mr. R. Name wrote:
Harry,
I am not the person who tried to make up an imaginary degree from a
college
i did not attend.

Yes you did. You tried to tell people here that you had a PhD in
Psychology.
I am happy with my Alma Mater. I did not make up my
wife's imaginary degree. I am happy with my wife and her choice of
careers.

Then why did you say SHE too, had a Phd in Psychology?

Perhaps he meant to say they were both studied by doctoral level
psychologists. That is, if he has a wife. He doesn't seem to have a real
name, a real job, or a real boat.

Jeff Rigby

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

Are you saying there are "real" reasons for Bush's war that he hasn't
claimed? Jeez...what's left?

A military Staging base in the area so that we can respond to threats to
the
worlds oil as well as threats of state sponsored terrorism. That should
be
understood by anyone, look at a map. Why do you think we attracted so
much
fire by being there?

While this idea is logical, it still doesn't mean Nookular Boy gets a pass
for lying about it. It really is insulting when he tries to turn the truth
into a fairy tale because the truth is somewhat distasteful. It's like the
stories we sometimes concoct for little kids when they ask where someone
goes when they die. "They're either put in the ground where the worms eat
them, or they're burnt and their ashes go in a jar". That would fly,
right?

It really should make you sick to your stomach when the president refuses
to speak to the citizens of this country like adults.

Most of them aren't, look to this newsgroup as an example. What I find
obvious others can't even begin to imagine. No sense of history and they
believe the most lame"articles".