Mr. R. Name

Yes, but the Alumni Association will. They have never heard of you.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Mr. R. Name wrote:
I would believe you if you said you received your master mason in New
Haven. But you did not receive your Master's degree from Yale.

You have no way of knowing that. No one in the registrar's office at any
major university is going to tell you dick without a legitimate
authorization.

Mr. R. Name

Harry,

Let's not forget your story of your wife the MD who used to provide you with
medical diagnosis concerning the mental health of regulars in rec.boats.
The only problem is the AMA has never heard of your wife, but someone with
your wife's name works at the same company as you do, except she is a social
worker.

Would that be considered a lie, or just an exaggeration?

Mr. R. Name wrote:
I would believe you if you said you received your master mason in New
Haven. But you did not receive your Master's degree from Yale.

You have no way of knowing that. No one in the registrar's office at any
major university is going to tell you dick without a legitimate
authorization.

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Harry,

Well your wife works for the Bricklayers Union as their in house social
worker. You work for the Bricklayers Union as a private contractor writing
PR pieces for them.

PS - just for you I changed my nick again. While my nick changed, my ID
didn't. ; )

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Mr. R. Name wrote:
Harry,
someone with your wife's name works at the same company as you do,
except she is a social worker.

Someone with my wife's name works at the same company as I do?

B.S.

I employ two writers and two graphics artists, and we all share an
assistant. None of my employees are related to me.

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Harry,
Your wife is the in house social worker for the bricklayers union.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Dr. Dr. . R. Name wrote:
Harry,

You work for the Bricklayers Union as a private contractor writing
PR pieces for them.

Wrong again, dicquehead. I've had no business relationship with the
Bricklayers Union for nearly a decade. So you're wrong about that, too.
You should have checked with the alumni office.

Jeff Rigby

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Jeff Rigby wrote:

When Hillary becomes president she hopefully

That's an interesting comment. I don't see hillary becoming president.
But if she runs, I certainly will vote for her.

It's possible for a conservative democrat to win election next term.
More than possible I'd say all things being equal. But if the democrats
put up another liberal the republicans will win.

What's a liberal, Jeff? Seriously.

To answer that simply, Anyone left of the views held by the majority in this
country. And that does shift, it's a moving target.
Personally, I believe that anyone who has a good handle on cause and effect
and a decent memory is probably a conservative. Among conservatives there
are differences ie; Social, Fiscal, Constitutional.

Most Americans, and most politicians, are somewhere around the middle.
Bush isn't a liberal, but he certainly isn't a conservative, not by the
standard definitions. Mrs. Clinton is left of center, but not that far
left.

The Republican Congress seems to have various litmus tests to determine
who is and who is not a conservative. It's a moving target for them, and
full of hypocrisy. Our new attorney general is a conservative. He's not a
nut case like the last guy, but he is a conservative. But apparently not
conservative enough for the congressional conservative nutcases.

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Harry,
I completely agree with you the fact that you wife is a social worker is
nothing to be ashamed of. Why were you?

Dr. Dr. . R. Name wrote:
Harry,
Your wife is the in house social worker for the bricklayers union.

Yawn.

Dr. Dr. . R. Name wrote:
Harry,
I completely agree with you the fact that you wife is a social worker is
nothing to be ashamed of. Why were you?

Get scared and had to change you handle again, huh, you little ****
stain?

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr. R. Name wrote:
What is Hispanical?

Do a google search, idiot.

Why must you constantly insult folks here when replying to them Kevin?

I'm not Kevin

Mr. R. Name wrote:
Harry,
I am not the person who tried to make up an imaginary degree from a college
i did not attend.

Yes you did. You tried to tell people here that you had a PhD in
Psychology.
I am happy with my Alma Mater. I did not make up my
wife's imaginary degree. I am happy with my wife and her choice of careers.

Then why did you say SHE too, had a Phd in Psychology?