Doug Kanter

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

Are you saying there are "real" reasons for Bush's war that he hasn't
claimed? Jeez...what's left?

A military Staging base in the area so that we can respond to threats to
the
worlds oil as well as threats of state sponsored terrorism. That should
be
understood by anyone, look at a map. Why do you think we attracted so
much
fire by being there?

While this idea is logical, it still doesn't mean Nookular Boy gets a pass
for lying about it. It really is insulting when he tries to turn the truth
into a fairy tale because the truth is somewhat distasteful. It's like the
stories we sometimes concoct for little kids when they ask where someone
goes when they die. "They're either put in the ground where the worms eat
them, or they're burnt and their ashes go in a jar". That would fly, right?

It really should make you sick to your stomach when the president refuses to
speak to the citizens of this country like adults.

Doug Kanter

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Jeff Rigby wrote:

When Hillary becomes president she hopefully

That's an interesting comment. I don't see hillary becoming president.
But if she runs, I certainly will vote for her.

It's possible for a conservative democrat to win election next term.
More than possible I'd say all things being equal. But if the democrats
put up another liberal the republicans will win.

What's a liberal, Jeff? Seriously.

Most Americans, and most politicians, are somewhere around the middle.
Bush isn't a liberal, but he certainly isn't a conservative, not by the
standard definitions. Mrs. Clinton is left of center, but not that far
left.

The Republican Congress seems to have various litmus tests to determine
who is and who is not a conservative. It's a moving target for them, and
full of hypocrisy. Our new attorney general is a conservative. He's not a
nut case like the last guy, but he is a conservative. But apparently not
conservative enough for the congressional conservative nutcases.

Yeah, but he's Hispanical, so they will all pretend he's their best friend.
:-) Especially Bush.

Doug Kanter

"Mr. R. Name" wrote in message
What is Hispanical?

It's one of Bush's invented words. I'm surprised you hadn't lurnt it yet.
It's rekwired fer partie membership. Am you a party member?

Doug Kanter

Many people think these grammatical horrors are fictional, invented by
people who simply don't like Bush. The party likes to deny he ever said
these things. So, this site, which used to include only quotes, now has
video as well. Break out the Pepto Bismol, and enjoy the show:

http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

"Mr. R. Name" wrote in message
news
Obviously not.

"Mr. R. Name" wrote in message
What is Hispanical?

It's one of Bush's invented words. I'm surprised you hadn't lurnt it yet.
It's rekwired fer partie membership. Am you a party member?

Doug Kanter

Jeff Rigby wrote:

[...]

I get it!

Poor John McCain, a real conservative but a pariah among the dumbed-down
conservatives of today. Maybe if he became a Hispanical, and changed his
name to Carlos McCain the Republicans would like him better.

He'd also need to invent a family history involving a dangerous border
crossing, followed by time in the landscaping business.

Mr. R. Name

Doug,
I didn't bother to click the link, because I know he is even worse than his
dad with syntax and grammar.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Many people think these grammatical horrors are fictional, invented by
people who simply don't like Bush. The party likes to deny he ever said
these things. So, this site, which used to include only quotes, now has
video as well. Break out the Pepto Bismol, and enjoy the show:

http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

"Mr. R. Name" wrote in message
news
Obviously not.

"Mr. R. Name" wrote in message
What is Hispanical?

It's one of Bush's invented words. I'm surprised you hadn't lurnt it
yet. It's rekwired fer partie membership. Am you a party member?

Mr. R. Name wrote:
What is Hispanical?

Do a google search, idiot.

Mr. R. Name wrote:
What is Hispanical?

Taken directly from an online Literature site:

The literature of the Philippines started with fables and legends of
pre-colonial Philippines down to the Mexican( New Spain) and Spanish
influences, but there was a pre-hispanical Writing System.