P. Fritz

"Dr. Dr. . R. Name" wrote in message
Harry,
You are incorrect on all accounts. I have a real job, I have a real name
and I have a real boat. The difference between you and me, I am happy

with
all of them.

In harryland, since harry is unhappy with his life, employemt, small
trailer boat etc, everyone else must be.....that is the only way for
harry to feel like an equal

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Mr. R. Name wrote:
Harry,
I am not the person who tried to make up an imaginary degree from a
college
i did not attend.

Yes you did. You tried to tell people here that you had a PhD in
Psychology.
I am happy with my Alma Mater. I did not make up my
wife's imaginary degree. I am happy with my wife and her choice of
careers.

Then why did you say SHE too, had a Phd in Psychology?

Perhaps he meant to say they were both studied by doctoral level
psychologists. That is, if he has a wife. He doesn't seem to have a real
name, a real job, or a real boat.