Jeff Rigby

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

Are you saying there are "real" reasons for Bush's war that he hasn't
claimed? Jeez...what's left?

A military Staging base in the area so that we can respond to threats to
the
worlds oil as well as threats of state sponsored terrorism. That should
be
understood by anyone, look at a map. Why do you think we attracted so
much
fire by being there?

While this idea is logical, it still doesn't mean Nookular Boy gets a pass
for lying about it. It really is insulting when he tries to turn the truth
into a fairy tale because the truth is somewhat distasteful. It's like the
stories we sometimes concoct for little kids when they ask where someone
goes when they die. "They're either put in the ground where the worms eat
them, or they're burnt and their ashes go in a jar". That would fly,
right?

It really should make you sick to your stomach when the president refuses
to speak to the citizens of this country like adults.

Most of them aren't, look to this newsgroup as an example. What I find
obvious others can't even begin to imagine. No sense of history and they
believe the most lame"articles".