Yo Ho

"Yo Ho" wrote in message
Chuck,
Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

Chuck,
If someone published your home number would that be funny?

Yo Ho wrote:
Chuck,
Since you and I know this is JimH let's remove that equation from the joke
(or is that the joke?). What is so funny about a guy trying to sell his
bike (or his son's bike) on a web site devoted to Mopeds?

Since I don't believe JimH made any statements concerning his "Harley" it
just doesn't really seem funny. Now if he was bragging about his Harley Hog
and you found this site, now that would be funny.

Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

Jim's home phone number does not appear in the link I provided.
Implying that it does would seem like a low blow, don't you think?

Yo Ho wrote:
"Yo Ho" wrote in message
Chuck,
Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

Chuck,
If someone published your home number would that be funny?

Let's find out:

206-216-0738

Nah. I don't hear anybody laughing.

Besides, you can get almost anybody's phone number in several seconds
on the internet.

Yo Ho

Is that the same standard that made you think publishing his home
information was a joke?

wrote in message
ups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

It is hypocrisy......standard practice for liebrals

Hey, Fritz. You're probably still in orbital ecstasy afer the
appearance of GWB on TV last night attempting to resell the war in
Iraq. That being the case, you can be excused for overlooking the fact
that I told bass I thought the photo itself was funny, but that it
didn't need to be used to flame another person in the NG. Same
standard. Typical practice for "liberals". :-)

Don White

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/boatnut/

If I were JimH, I'd track down this guy with a really similar name and
living in about the same area. Apparently he's fallen on hard times, is
resigning his commission in the Moped Army, and has been forced to put
his war horse up for sale. It might make sense to buy that thing, and
get the other JimH off the streets of (insert name of town here), just
to save whatever might be left of the family reputation.

"Swarm and Destroy", indeed.

He he! Always blaming it on Jeff... do you think JimH actually drives
that toy around the neighbourhood? No wonder they banned him from
boating...they probably took his moped license too.

Don White

HarryKrause wrote:
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture,
but one
not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find
it a
"hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me? Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.

OK. I speak up for JimH when its appropriate and all I get is more of
his sour crap. So I'm a slow learner. Let's put some actual humor into
this thread:

Here's a funny item. There happens to be a guy with a really similar
name, living in about the same area, who belongs to the "MOPED Army".
This other guy, with a really similar name and living in about the same
area must be quite the sight all suited up for "battle". Imagine a big
hurking midwestern adult perched knees akimbo atop a tiny little
motorbike, (Red Baron leather helmet and owl-eyed goggles strapped on),
whizzing around the cul-de-sac and shouting out the Moped Army's
slogan: "Swarm and Destroy!" That's darn nearly as funny a mental image
as (name deleted but old timers know who) in his bikini underwear (gag
me, yet again).

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/boatnut/

If I were JimH, I'd track down this guy with a really similar name and
living in about the same area. Apparently he's fallen on hard times, is
resigning his commission in the Moped Army, and has been forced to put
his war horse up for sale. It might make sense to buy that thing, and
get the other JimH off the streets of (insert name of town here), just
to save whatever might be left of the family reputation.

"Swarm and Destroy", indeed.

Wow...a "boatnut" who lives in Avon Lake, Ohio, and drives to work on a
moped. Watch out, Chuck...he might accuse you of stalking him.

I'd think 'boatlessnut' would be a more appropriate handle for the Avon
Assassin.
Yo Ho

Chuck,
I really didn't look at the details on the for sale too closely, since you
obviously did, how is someone who wants to buy the moped supposed to get in
contact with Jim.

JimH highlighted the fact that the authors of boating reviews and articles
in boating magazines have sold their soul to boat builders and suppliers.
That is a fact that is understood by all except a few newbie's. Your
excellent review of SeaRay boats should be read with that caveat understood.

One would not expect a used car salesman or a used boat broker to be honest,
but a newbie might expect a boating magazine to be honest. Jim's comment
was a public service.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Yo Ho wrote:
Chuck,
Since you and I know this is JimH let's remove that equation from the
joke
(or is that the joke?). What is so funny about a guy trying to sell his
bike (or his son's bike) on a web site devoted to Mopeds?

Since I don't believe JimH made any statements concerning his "Harley" it
just doesn't really seem funny. Now if he was bragging about his Harley
Hog
and you found this site, now that would be funny.

Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

Jim's home phone number does not appear in the link I provided.
Implying that it does would seem like a low blow, don't you think?

P. Fritz

"Yo Ho" wrote in message
Is that the same standard that made you think publishing his home
information was a joke?

Nor is it the same standard he applied to the photo about Kevin.

JimH is right on, when backed into a corner.......chuck starts to spin.

wrote in message
ups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

It is hypocrisy......standard practice for liebrals

Hey, Fritz. You're probably still in orbital ecstasy afer the
appearance of GWB on TV last night attempting to resell the war in
Iraq. That being the case, you can be excused for overlooking the fact
that I told bass I thought the photo itself was funny, but that it
didn't need to be used to flame another person in the NG. Same
standard. Typical practice for "liberals". :-)

Don White

ed wrote:
Jim, you have been doing nothing but attacking Chuck, now when he shoots
back you whine about it. Personally I think you two should meet and have a
beer and have a hell of a good time. Life is to short for this bs. But of
course this is just MY opinion . Btw Anyone wanna go fishing ?

Ed

Some people actually enjoy attacking and fighting with others. The Rev
JimH seems to be that way under his righteous cloak.
*JimH*

"Yo Ho" wrote in message
Chuck,
Since you and I know this is JimH let's remove that equation from the joke
(or is that the joke?). What is so funny about a guy trying to sell his
bike (or his son's bike) on a web site devoted to Mopeds?

Since I don't believe JimH made any statements concerning his "Harley" it
just doesn't really seem funny. Now if he was bragging about his Harley
Hog and you found this site, now that would be funny.

Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

Yep. Chuck sunk to a new low for one and all to see.