P. Fritz

"Yo Ho" wrote in message
Is that the same standard that made you think publishing his home
information was a joke?

Nor is it the same standard he applied to the photo about Kevin.

JimH is right on, when backed into a corner.......chuck starts to spin.

wrote in message
ups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

It is hypocrisy......standard practice for liebrals

Hey, Fritz. You're probably still in orbital ecstasy afer the
appearance of GWB on TV last night attempting to resell the war in
Iraq. That being the case, you can be excused for overlooking the fact
that I told bass I thought the photo itself was funny, but that it
didn't need to be used to flame another person in the NG. Same
standard. Typical practice for "liberals". :-)