ed

Jim, you have been doing nothing but attacking Chuck, now when he shoots
back you whine about it. Personally I think you two should meet and have a
beer and have a hell of a good time. Life is to short for this bs. But of
course this is just MY opinion . Btw Anyone wanna go fishing ?

Ed
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture, but
one not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find it a
"hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me? Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.

*JimH*

I did not post his home address. I did not stalk him to obtain that
information. I confronted him on several reviews and opinions he offered
here. If he chooses to offer boat reviews then he is subject to questions
and criticisms.

His retaliatory behavior, however, is certainly not acceptable and speaks
loudly of his personal ethics and morals.

He has now sunk to the same level as Harry Krause. Both are internet
stalkers. Both find it acceptable to post the name and address of NG
members they have a disagreement with.

Pathetic.

"ed" wrote in message
Jim, you have been doing nothing but attacking Chuck, now when he shoots
back you whine about it. Personally I think you two should meet and have a
beer and have a hell of a good time. Life is to short for this bs. But of
course this is just MY opinion . Btw Anyone wanna go fishing ?

Ed
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture, but
one not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find it
a "hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me?
Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.

bb

On 28 Jun 2005 21:58:49 -0700, wrote:

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/boatnut/

I can't be sure, but it looks like there's wheels on the house in the
background.

bb
P. Fritz

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
There are certain posters here - Hertvik, Smithers, Fritz, Robbins -
who
are so ashamed of what they do for a living they won't even discuss it
in general terms - but they are quick to put down what many other
people
who are more open about themselves do for a living.

Mr. Krause....does that also include atl_m who started the thread?

--

I'm a starter mechanic. I've run a starter and alternator shop for the
last 26 years.

Tim

harry is the one that should be ashamed of what he does for a
living.......sucking off of others labor via his union gig.

We've all seen what harry and his ilk do with personal information.......we
haven't found a need to lie about our lives like harry, kevin etc.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture, but one
not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

JimH wrote:

For your information that moped belonged to my son. He bought it with
his
own money. I was selling it for him and that was one site that
exclusively
dealt with mopeds.

Get a life Chuck. Then find some higher moral standards to live by.

*****************

Make note: Dishes out all day everyday but hates to take it.
Make second note: Fails to recognize his son as a "guy with a really
similar name and living in about the same location".
Make third note: Apparently considers his typical behavior in the NG a
demonstration of a "higher moral standard"
Make fourth note: Follows his adversaries around the internet to make
snide personal remarks wherever he can, but considers viewing a
publicly available website where he has posted a Moped for sale
"stalking".

Conclusion: Just good old fashioned mean, and not so very bright.

Recommendation to "get a life": Whiz around on Moped, swarm and
destroy.

This really is turning into a funny thread. :-)

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find it a
"hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me? Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.

Chuck,
What was your point you were trying to make? It looks to me that Jim
is
trying to sell a moped, did I miss something?

****************

The point should be obvious.

There's a guy with a really similar name, living in about the same
location, who is a member of a group called the Moped Army. The Moped
Army slogan is "Swarm and Destroy". I think the image of an adult
trying to ride a MOPED while shouting out "swarm and destroy" is pretty
funny, and this is supposed to be a humor thread- right?

As the link clearly discloses, the Moped belongs to Jim's son: A guy

*JimH* wrote:
I did not post his home address. I did not stalk him to obtain that
information. I confronted him on several reviews and opinions he offered
here. If he chooses to offer boat reviews then he is subject to questions
and criticisms.

His retaliatory behavior, however, is certainly not acceptable and speaks
loudly of his personal ethics and morals.

And I did not post your home address, JimH.
I know where to find it, should I ever want it, but who would? Not like
I'm coming to visit anytime soon.

Your confrontations on my reviews and opinions are all
personality-based, not technical. You freely admitted you were not
familiar with the small Sea Ray I described, yet you characterized my
comments as so inaccurate that they were immoral. You're an ex-boater
who hovers around here hoping to take pot-shots at
people on your "list". If you want to challenge or confront people on
boating issues, stick to the issues and leave the personal remarks off
the table.

My "retaliatory" (very accurate choice of word, by the way) "behavior"
isn't intended to be something you would consider "acceptable". Duh----
that's why it really is "retaliatory".

You dish it out 24/7/365. Glad I could upset you just a bit by
returning the favor for a change. :-)

Yo Ho

Chuck,
Since you and I know this is JimH let's remove that equation from the joke
(or is that the joke?). What is so funny about a guy trying to sell his
bike (or his son's bike) on a web site devoted to Mopeds?

Since I don't believe JimH made any statements concerning his "Harley" it
just doesn't really seem funny. Now if he was bragging about his Harley Hog
and you found this site, now that would be funny.

Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Chuck,
What was your point you were trying to make? It looks to me that Jim
is
trying to sell a moped, did I miss something?

****************

The point should be obvious.

There's a guy with a really similar name, living in about the same
location, who is a member of a group called the Moped Army. The Moped
Army slogan is "Swarm and Destroy". I think the image of an adult
trying to ride a MOPED while shouting out "swarm and destroy" is pretty
funny, and this is supposed to be a humor thread- right?

As the link clearly discloses, the Moped belongs to Jim's son: A guy
with a really similar name and living in about the same location. :-)

Yo Ho

Harry,
I own an art studio.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
better than your job as a stock boy here...or did you get promoted to
door greeter?

http://members.tripod.com/~oldclothe...s/analmart.jpg

There are certain posters here - Hertvik, Smithers, Fritz, Robbins - who
are so ashamed of what they do for a living they won't even discuss it in
general terms - but they are quick to put down what many other people who
are more open about themselves do for a living.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

P. Fritz wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

It is hypocrisy......standard practice for liebrals

Hey, Fritz. You're probably still in orbital ecstasy afer the
appearance of GWB on TV last night attempting to resell the war in
Iraq. That being the case, you can be excused for overlooking the fact
that I told bass I thought the photo itself was funny, but that it
didn't need to be used to flame another person in the NG. Same
standard. Typical practice for "liberals". :-)