Default OT what JimH does for a living

http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture, but one
not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find it a
"hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me? Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture, but one
not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find it a
"hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me? Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.

OK. I speak up for JimH when its appropriate and all I get is more of
his sour crap. So I'm a slow learner. Let's put some actual humor into
this thread:

Here's a funny item. There happens to be a guy with a really similar
name, living in about the same area, who belongs to the "MOPED Army".
This other guy, with a really similar name and living in about the same
area must be quite the sight all suited up for "battle". Imagine a big
hurking midwestern adult perched knees akimbo atop a tiny little
motorbike, (Red Baron leather helmet and owl-eyed goggles strapped on),
whizzing around the cul-de-sac and shouting out the Moped Army's
slogan: "Swarm and Destroy!" That's darn nearly as funny a mental image
as (name deleted but old timers know who) in his bikini underwear (gag
me, yet again).

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/boatnut/

If I were JimH, I'd track down this guy with a really similar name and
living in about the same area. Apparently he's fallen on hard times, is
resigning his commission in the Moped Army, and has been forced to put
his war horse up for sale. It might make sense to buy that thing, and
get the other JimH off the streets of (insert name of town here), just
to save whatever might be left of the family reputation.

"Swarm and Destroy", indeed.

Tim

better than your job as a stock boy here...or did you get promoted to
door greeter?

http://members.tripod.com/~oldclothe...s/analmart.jpg

Yo Ho

Chuck,
What was your point you were trying to make? It looks to me that Jim is
trying to sell a moped, did I miss something?

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Tim

There are certain posters here - Hertvik, Smithers, Fritz, Robbins -
who
are so ashamed of what they do for a living they won't even discuss it
in general terms - but they are quick to put down what many other
people
who are more open about themselves do for a living.

Mr. Krause....does that also include atl_m who started the thread?

--

I'm a starter mechanic. I've run a starter and alternator shop for the
last 26 years.

Tim

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

You have officially joined the JimH stalking team. Congratulations. Harry
is president, you have now been officially elected VP. What's next, coming
to my house to spray paint it. Pathetic.

For your information that moped belonged to my son. He bought it with his
own money. I was selling it for him and that was one site that exclusively
dealt with mopeds.

Get a life Chuck. Then find some higher moral standards to live by.

*JimH*

Chuck has sunk to a new low and is now living in the squid **** at the
bottom of the ocean with Krause.

He can now officially be called an internet stalker.

And one wonders why one should never post one's real name on the
internet.....it is because of assholes like Chuck.

"Yo Ho" wrote in message
Chuck,
What was your point you were trying to make? It looks to me that Jim is
trying to sell a moped, did I miss something?

P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

It is hypocrisy......standard practice for liebrals