Yo Ho

Chuck,
I really didn't look at the details on the for sale too closely, since you
obviously did, how is someone who wants to buy the moped supposed to get in
contact with Jim.

JimH highlighted the fact that the authors of boating reviews and articles
in boating magazines have sold their soul to boat builders and suppliers.
That is a fact that is understood by all except a few newbie's. Your
excellent review of SeaRay boats should be read with that caveat understood.

One would not expect a used car salesman or a used boat broker to be honest,
but a newbie might expect a boating magazine to be honest. Jim's comment
was a public service.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Yo Ho wrote:
Chuck,
Since you and I know this is JimH let's remove that equation from the
joke
(or is that the joke?). What is so funny about a guy trying to sell his
bike (or his son's bike) on a web site devoted to Mopeds?

Since I don't believe JimH made any statements concerning his "Harley" it
just doesn't really seem funny. Now if he was bragging about his Harley
Hog
and you found this site, now that would be funny.

Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

Jim's home phone number does not appear in the link I provided.
Implying that it does would seem like a low blow, don't you think?