*JimH*

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:37:59 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

I have had my fun catching you and playing with
you for a while.

You're gay?

Naw, just happy.

Are you one of those Log Cabin Republicans? Wow!

rusty redcloud

Being able to pigeonhole someone based on one sentence. How amazing you are
Rusty.

*JimH*

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:52:22 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:37:59 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

I have had my fun catching you and playing with
you for a while.

You're gay?

Naw, just happy.

Are you one of those Log Cabin Republicans? Wow!

rusty redcloud

Being able to pigeonhole someone based on one sentence. How amazing you
are
Rusty.

You are not very complicated.

rusty redcloud

You are indeed an amazing person Rusty. Perhaps you should get a job on the
Psychic Network.

*JimH*

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:01:01 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:52:22 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:37:59 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

I have had my fun catching you and playing with
you for a while.

You're gay?

Naw, just happy.

Are you one of those Log Cabin Republicans? Wow!

rusty redcloud

Being able to pigeonhole someone based on one sentence. How amazing you
are
Rusty.

You are not very complicated.

rusty redcloud

You are indeed an amazing person Rusty. Perhaps you should get a job on
the
Psychic Network.

I already have a good job. If they are hiring, maybe you should apply.
I doubt they have any minimum requirements, other than the ability to
make things up.

rusty redcloud

I trust this is directed to Harry Krause. I don't know if he needs a job or
not. He certainly has the ability to make things up though.

What do you do for a living Rusty? What sort of boating do you do?

*JimH*

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:10:15 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:01:01 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

m...

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
news:77nba1p3phj1jvv2ahpf3t0k6b5955nt41@4ax. com...
[...]

I work on the top floor of a government building. It's a second
career, after retiring from the far more lucrative first one. I've
been sailing for close to 50 years. If I could get my wife to retire,
I wouldn't be working. I'd be sailing more.

I thought, you being a psychic, would know all this stuff without me
telling you!

rusty redcloud

I knew you would say that. ;-)

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:29:03 GMT, Red Cloudİ
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:21:05 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:10:43 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

And how absolutely hilarious. Using radar to track birds to find fish.
Yeah....right Krause. Do you also use it to track those logs you spoke
of?
LOL.

I wonder how he will explain how his *radar* shows water depths.

It may be "hilarious{" to you, but it is s.o.p. for many sportfishermen.

I never said my radar showed water depth, or even implied that. *You,"
in your drooling idiocy, leaped to that conclusion, I pointed out you
were wrong, as did SWS, and you just press on regardless.

The world is safer because you are boatless.

" Radar showed the birds really were active, in and over about 40 feet of

water, ..."

Seeing birds on radar. Seeing water depths on radar.

Hilarious.

Let's try to break this down for you into a few (but not all) possibilities:

You have a radar set. You have a chartplotter. Your radar images can be
superimposed over your chartplotter images. Your charterplotter's "map"
shows depths or marked contour curves or both. Got the picture?

You have a radar set. You have a chartplotter. They are separate
instruments. You are familiar enough with the capabilities of your radar
set to guesstimate how far away the birds are...and when you look at
your chartplotter, you see the depths or marked contour curves or both.
Got the picture?

You have a radar set. You are really familiar with your area, so when
the set says "birds," you know by looking at the monitor where the area
is, and you know the water depth there is 10-12 feet at low tide, or
whatever. Got the picture?

There are more possibilities, but I don't want you to fry your brain.

Since you are NOT a boater, and never were a serious fishermen, you
ought not to make comments that so clearly show you don't know your butt
from a hole in the ground, eh?

A boat is "a hole in the water", not "a hole in the ground".

A hole in the water would be a vortex. Boats float on water. At best
you could say that a boat creates a temporary dimple on the surface of
the water like, say a gravity well does in space.

But hey, one old saw is as good as another. :)

John H

[...]

*Who* has the radar set?

--
John H

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real
...."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
Don White

HarryKrause wrote:
snip...
Since you are NOT a boater, and never were a serious fishermen, you
ought not to make comments that so clearly show you don't know your butt
from a hole in the ground, eh?

Little late for that. The words been out for quite a while.
K. Smith

John H wrote:
[...]

..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

The charter boat he goes out on that's who, he comes here with more of
his lies & pretends all sorts of boats are his, he's just a lying scum
been caught so many times it doesn't matter.

Did you see where the unions are now doing their best to bring GM down??
& all the while Krause & this 40 friends are still playing around with
their "corporate" toys???

Always remember he's posted the pay rates the soon to be unemployed
unionists are fleeced to sustain, not for profit unions?? come on the
Krauses always lie their way into someone else's property:-)

Your Krause lie for the day is the one where he pretends Ullico the
union thug pension fund is actually "his" business, when in reality it's
where he works:-) But the interesting thing here is get a go of how they
spend hard working unionists' money on themselves!!!

I'm not wondering if the liar Krause won't come back & tell us this is a
lie just so unionists' don't twig to what a rip off he & his mates a-)

We have first-class benefits, including a top-of-the-line health
insurance plan, a non-contributory defined-benefit pension plan, a
401k,
and a life insurance policy equal to annual salary. We contribute a
share of profits to the 401k on behalf of the employee. Our

employees
pay $4.50 for generic prescriptions and $8.00 for non-generics, but
that's going up next year to $10 and $15. New employees get two

weeks
vacation the first year, and that goes to three weeks the third
year. In
addition, we have 12 paid holidays and we shut down from noon on
Christmas eve to the day after New Year's Day. We also provide 20
days
of paid sick leave a year. And we have an outside company
administering
pre-tax flexible bennies for our employees.
Our fringe benefit package follows the trade union model,

except, of
course, for the profit contributions to 401k's. Trade unions are
not-for-profit enterprises.
How do these compare to the bennies at your shop?

Paid? Every year? I call "bull****". With 3 weeks vacation, 12

paid
holidays, and 20 paid sick days that's 47 *paid* days off every
year. Are
they hourly employees? For a "small business", that's the road to
bankruptcy.

Boy...and you had me going there for a minute.

Not quite so simple, though you are trying hard to make it so. Our
business is up because we're on the cusp of an election year. Our
business always goes up in a major election year.
You could say we're going to be doing very well in 2004 because
Bush is
such a total failure.

The 20 paid sick days aren't part of the "paid" days off unless

those
days are used. None of our people abuses sick leave. In fact, no
one as
yet has even come close to using 20 sick days in one year. They're
there
in case they're needed.

Oh, I forgot. We also provide everyone with LTD.

The company provides an insurance plan that pays 50% of an

employe's
salary for Long Term Disability. Employes have the option of
purchasing
an additional 16.66%, bringing their total to 66.66%. The basic
benefit
maximum is $4,000 per month. With the buy up, the limit is
increased to
$10,000 per month.

K. Smith

K. Smith wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

"MVG" wrote in message
legroups.com...

It seems like cam cleats would be nice to use to hang fenders from the
boat. Stick the line in the cam cleat "too long", then pull on the end
to zip it up backwards until the fender is at the correct height for
the boat/pier/rub rail, then let go, the teeth gripping the line to
prevent the fender from going lower.

I have found two great products:

http://www.schaefermarine.com/hardware.asp (Go to Deck Hardware then
Sure Grip)

and

http://www.harkenstore.com/uniface.urd/SCCYSPW1

I emailed a tech support guy at Schafer and he says that this
arrangement does not work, the fender line tending to get out of the
grip of the teeth.

Anyone want to contradict that, has used cam cleats in this
application?

Mitch

Why not just hang the fender directly from the cleat?

Because the cam cleat makes it easier to adjust the height of the fender
almost instantaneously.

I use a fender gripping device that allows me to slide the fender line
up or down to accommodate different height docks. I've had them for
about 10 years, and I don't remember the brand name. But I've seen them
at boating supply stores.

Firstly be most careful of this lier he doesn't own a boat & never has,
indeed he didn't even know what a "fender" was a few years ago in this
NG till after one of his BS lies he called them bumpers:-) someone
explained it to him. 10 yrs indeed he's just full of it:-)

Wow, using a LIE to try and defame Harry. How low can you go?

Poor atl simpleton, he follows around after the non boating liar Krause
as proof positive that anyone who believes Krause is an idiot:-)

[...]

MVG

Mr. Smith, they are doing wonderful things these days with medications.
Ask your physician about selective serotonin uptake inhibitors (SSUI)
and he will be glad to help you unless you require inpatient therapy.

MVG

WooooHoooo! katysails ASA 9 January 13th 05 02:36 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
Good weekend, except for one little cover problem. Calif Bill General 0 July 30th 03 05:18 AM
Bumpers Bruce Bennett General 9 July 25th 03 01:53 AM