Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harry.Krause

On Thu, 19 May 2005 20:19:57 +0000 (UTC), Peggie Hall
wrote:

Are any of you guys and gals out there tired of trying to sit
comfortably on the standard-sized marine head? Does it feel like
you're trying to sit on a tea cup? Most women my age have what is
commonly referred to as 'middle-aged spread" or "secretary spread"
and our bottoms are none too firm either.

Yup. My wife is, well, a fat cow, and has quite the spread.

But she is 20 years younger than I, and I also have a long driveway,
so that makes up for it.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323