Harlan Lachman

Default The right toiled for the "ample" bottom

In article ,
Peggie Hall wrote:

Are any of you guys and gals out there tired of trying to sit
comfortably on the standard-sized marine head? Does it feel like
you're trying to sit on a tea cup? Most women my age have what is
commonly referred to as 'middle-aged spread" or "secretary spread"
and our bottoms are none too firm either. When we sit on the
standard nautical head, more cheek hangs over the sides than is
supported in the middle. This action actually causes constriction
of the anal sphincter and difficulty passing waste.

And, another thing. There's not enough space between the toilet and
the bulkhead in most head compartments. I find myself having to sit
on one cheek, off to the side, and hope and pray there is room
enought for my load to clear the sides of the toilet seat. Often,
there are serious skid marks resulting which is quite embarrassing!

Who knows of a king-sized marine head for us fatties?

Thanks in advance.

Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Author "Get Rid of Motorboats Owners - A Guide to Marine
Sanctification Systems and Other Sources of Aggravation
and Motors"
http://www.seaunworthy.com/store/customer/product.php?
productid=smelly=6&page=1

Peggie, being an older fat guy with a somewhat similar bottom, I have
realized that the problem is not with the openings, which have
thankfully not changed with the years, but the lack of availability
supporting structure to let them do their bidness.

I wonder if there is a market for a retrofit monster head seat to
a-comode-ate the majority of users.

harlan

--
To respond, obviously drop the "nospan"?