Senor Fuentes

Default The right toiled for the "ample" bottom

Peggie,

I used to see your problem with some of my tenants for years. Not only is
their aim off, when they wipe they lean to one side and their great weight
puts a moment arm on the toilet and snaps the bolts holding it to the floor.
On some older sailing vessels it is only the plumbing supporting the commode
and one is at great risk for flooding should an endomorph decide to use the
facilities. I find that women are better at snapping the toilet off its base
than men. I've considered several solutions to the problem and the most
effective one, in my opinion, is to simply decrease the size of the hatch to
the head. But that does nothing for the lady of generous proportion. There,
I simply place a piece of 3/4 inch plywood between the seats in the cockpit
and place a small children's swimming pool underneath. The swimming pool is
not necessary in boats such as the later model Hunters with the open sea
transom. Always sail into the wind during this manuever.
I am thankful that you have the courage to bring this unecessarily
embarassing predicament to the forefront of maritime discussion.

Senor Fuentes

BTW, a favorite pastime of mine is to sit outside of the ladies room at
beach front resorts and look at the "TSR" (toilet seat ring) imprinted on
the bottoms of large women after using the commode. It is visible, of
course, because the are clad in bathing suits which cannot contain the lipid
bearing mass of their posteriors.

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message

Are any of you guys and gals out there tired of trying to sit
comfortably on the standard-sized marine head? Does it feel like
you're trying to sit on a tea cup? Most women my age have what is
commonly referred to as 'middle-aged spread" or "secretary spread"
and our bottoms are none too firm either. When we sit on the
standard nautical head, more cheek hangs over the sides than is
supported in the middle. This action actually causes constriction
of the anal sphincter and difficulty passing waste.

And, another thing. There's not enough space between the toilet and
the bulkhead in most head compartments. I find myself having to sit
on one cheek, off to the side, and hope and pray there is room
enought for my load to clear the sides of the toilet seat. Often,
there are serious skid marks resulting which is quite embarrassing!

Who knows of a king-sized marine head for us fatties?

Thanks in advance.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Author "Get Rid of Motorboats Owners - A Guide to Marine
Sanctification Systems and Other Sources of Aggravation
and Motors"
http://www.seaunworthy.com/store/customer/product.php?
productid=smelly=6&page=1