Senor Fuentes

Default The right toiled for the "ample" bottom

Peggie,

I used to see your problem with some of my tenants for years. Not only is
their aim off, when they wipe they lean to one side and their great weight
puts a moment arm on the toilet and snaps the bolts holding it to the floor.
On some older sailing vessels it is only the plumbing supporting the commode
and one is at great risk for flooding should an endomorph decide to use the
facilities. I find that women are better at snapping the toilet off its base
than men. I've considered several solutions to the problem and the most
effective one, in my opinion, is to simply decrease the size of the hatch to
the head. But that does nothing for the lady of generous proportion. There,
I simply place a piece of 3/4 inch plywood between the seats in the cockpit
and place a small children's swimming pool underneath. The swimming pool is
not necessary in boats such as the later model Hunters with the open sea
transom. Always sail into the wind during this manuever.
I am thankful that you have the courage to bring this unecessarily
embarassing predicament to the forefront of maritime discussion.

Senor Fuentes

BTW, a favorite pastime of mine is to sit outside of the ladies room at
beach front resorts and look at the "TSR" (toilet seat ring) imprinted on
the bottoms of large women after using the commode. It is visible, of
course, because the are clad in bathing suits which cannot contain the lipid
bearing mass of their posteriors.

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message

Are any of you guys and gals out there tired of trying to sit
comfortably on the standard-sized marine head? Does it feel like
you're trying to sit on a tea cup? Most women my age have what is
commonly referred to as 'middle-aged spread" or "secretary spread"
and our bottoms are none too firm either. When we sit on the
standard nautical head, more cheek hangs over the sides than is
supported in the middle. This action actually causes constriction
of the anal sphincter and difficulty passing waste.

And, another thing. There's not enough space between the toilet and
the bulkhead in most head compartments. I find myself having to sit
on one cheek, off to the side, and hope and pray there is room
enought for my load to clear the sides of the toilet seat. Often,
there are serious skid marks resulting which is quite embarrassing!

Who knows of a king-sized marine head for us fatties?

Thanks in advance.

Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Author "Get Rid of Motorboats Owners - A Guide to Marine
Sanctification Systems and Other Sources of Aggravation
and Motors"
http://www.seaunworthy.com/store/customer/product.php?
productid=smelly=6&page=1

Senor Fuentes

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A South African woman has settled a lawsuit in
which she claimed to have developed a phobia about toilets after falling off
one at a hotel.

Antonia Hart, 59, sued the Sun International hotel chain following the
August 2003 incident, asking for 91,000 rand ($14,000) for pain, injury,
medical treatment and "loss of amenities," the South African Press Agency
(SAPA) reported.

Hart's lawyers had accused the hotel of negligence, saying their client
btoppled off the toilet when it suddenly broke "whilst in normal use for
the purposes for which it was installed," SAPA quoted court papers as
saying. /b
(iemphasis mine/i)

Sun International's lawyers conceded that the toilet had broken, but said
Hart's husband had signed a liability waiver upon checking in.

"The matter was settled between the parties and the magistrate was informed
on Monday that an agreement had been reached and that the lawsuit would not
proceed," SAPA said.

Peggie Hall

I did NOT post this--nor any of the other recent posts attributed to me.
I haven't posted anything in weeks. I rarely, if ever, START a
thread...only reply to questions--and these days, only after checking
the full header to determine that the question is legimitate and not
from the same psychopaths who have been posting using my name.

I ask that you also check the full header for any posts that appear to
from me and compare it with the header for this post...and ignore any
that are not a match.

--
Peggie
----------
Lady Pilot

"Senor Fuentes" wrote:
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A South African woman has settled a lawsuit in
which she claimed to have developed a phobia about toilets after falling
off
one at a hotel.

You remind me of Gilligan, being stranded on a deserted Island with nothing
better to do...

LP

Lady Pilot

"Peggie Hall" wrote:
"Senor Fuentes" wrote in
ink.net:

[...]

He he! I know just how she must have felt. Some toilets are
loose and wobbling around when I sit on them - very unnerving.

What if they collapsed and broke and some sharp shards pierced
my tender places? It could be lethal! I'd sue, too.

I bet you would, Peggy! Have you ever crapped right into the ocean?

Inquiring minds want to know!

LP :-)

Lady Pilot

"Peggie Hall" wrote:
I did NOT post this--nor any of the other recent posts attributed to me. I
haven't posted anything in weeks.

Yes you did, I just answered you "fat ass" post. Are you shy? LOL

LP

Harry.Krause

On Thu, 19 May 2005 20:19:57 +0000 (UTC), Peggie Hall
wrote:

Are any of you guys and gals out there tired of trying to sit
comfortably on the standard-sized marine head? Does it feel like
you're trying to sit on a tea cup? Most women my age have what is
commonly referred to as 'middle-aged spread" or "secretary spread"
and our bottoms are none too firm either.

Yup. My wife is, well, a fat cow, and has quite the spread.

But she is 20 years younger than I, and I also have a long driveway,
so that makes up for it.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323

Don White

Peggie Hall wrote:
I did NOT post this--nor any of the other recent posts attributed to me.
I haven't posted anything in weeks. I rarely, if ever, START a
thread...only reply to questions--and these days, only after checking
the full header to determine that the question is legimitate and not
from the same psychopaths who have been posting using my name.

I ask that you also check the full header for any posts that appear to
from me and compare it with the header for this post...and ignore any
that are not a match.

Don't worry...the long 'time regulars' can tell the difference between a
rose and a thorn.
John H

On Fri, 20 May 2005 04:25:48 GMT, Peggie Hall wrote:

I did NOT post this--nor any of the other recent posts attributed to me.
I haven't posted anything in weeks. I rarely, if ever, START a
thread...only reply to questions--and these days, only after checking
the full header to determine that the question is legimitate and not
from the same psychopaths who have been posting using my name.

I ask that you also check the full header for any posts that appear to
from me and compare it with the header for this post...and ignore any
that are not a match.

Peggy, those of us who can think beyond the 5th grade level know this already.
Jealousy is a bitch, and someone's got it bad. Some folks just hate the fact
that others get respect when they can't.

You're very respected and will remain so, regardless of what some (many
offensive and appropriate names omitted) says in inane posts.

Now, go have a great day!
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes