Scotty

Do the initials 'CN' ring a bell?

SV

"John H" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 May 2005 04:25:48 GMT, Peggie Hall

wrote:

I did NOT post this--nor any of the other recent posts attributed

to me.
I haven't posted anything in weeks. I rarely, if ever, START a
thread...only reply to questions--and these days, only after

checking
the full header to determine that the question is legimitate and

not
from the same psychopaths who have been posting using my name.

I ask that you also check the full header for any posts that appear

from me and compare it with the header for this post...and ignore

any
that are not a match.

Peggy, those of us who can think beyond the 5th grade level know

this already.
Jealousy is a bitch, and someone's got it bad. Some folks just hate

the fact
that others get respect when they can't.

You're very respected and will remain so, regardless of what some

(many
offensive and appropriate names omitted) says in inane posts.

Now, go have a great day!
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and

necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes