The Snapper Trapper

It is funny when someone posts a definition and then doesn't bother to read
the definition or does not have the ability to understand the words.

It is possible some people think "oral" means written word.

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:
P.Fritz wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
legroups.com...

JimH wrote:

You find that funny John? Krause has single handedly torn this

NG

apart and

you give him a slide with a smiley face?

WHAT??? Let's see, Smithers mungs participent's newsgroup handles,

then

spews trash, name calling, and profanity. JohnH replies with

profanity,

and acts hateful to just about anyone not in total agreement with

his

beliefs, etc., NOYB doesn't post anything unless it has to do with
Naples, his life, his boat, his house being the best their ever

was and

ever will be, I've never seen a post by Fritz that had ANYTHING to

do

with boats, and he constantly is profane, and childish, and you,

while

I've seen a vast improvement, have been known to post slanderous

lies,

for weeks. But, you think that Harry is the sole source for this
newsgroup going to hell in a hand basket?? Look around you.

You are right Kevin. I should have said Harry and you were

responsible.

Kevin whining about others posting 'slanderous' lies. Hysterical

Once again he proves he is the "King of the NG idiots"

Free hint for the clueless (that would be kevin) It is not possible

post "slanderous" lies

You ARE stupid!!!!!!
slanderous:
Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's
reputation
Now, are you really saying that it isn't possible to post injurious
lies????

"Oral" is the key word, Einstein. Look up "libel" and get back to me.

Now who's "stupid"?

BTW - your OT posts are getting VERY old.

Don White

Harry.Krause wrote:

Excuse me, but I simply deleted Hertvik's paranoid screed. He's been
upset ever since I unmasked him as "Dennis Compton."

The 21000 number is a fantasy. It includes thousands and thousands of
posts not made by me but posted in my name by one of the several
"obsessed with Harry" buttwipers. It also includes counting anomalies.
As you know, I have long advocated an end to anonymous usenet posting by
a method that includes a poster's real name and ISP in the headers.

I think if you shine a bright light on this newsgroup, a good number of
the most belligerent posters would scurry to the dark corners.
P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:25:48 -0400, "P.Fritz"

wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:

[...]

Free hint for the clueless (that would be kevin) It is not possible to
post "slanderous" lies

What if the lie were really the truth and you just thought it was a lie?
Wouldn't that be a slanderous lie? :)

No......it could not be if it were posted to a NG.......it might be Libel,
though.

--
John H

P.Fritz

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:
P.Fritz wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
legroups.com...

JimH wrote:

[...]

Our resident "King of the NG idiots" hasn't mastered basic english
yet......LMAO

He can't help himself.....he is compelled to make himself look stupid.

P.Fritz

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
Kevin,
it is impossible to post a slanderous statement on Usenet, but you can
post a libelous statement on Usenet. .

Kevin once again shows that he has yet to master the simpler aspects of the
english language.

And proves why he deserves the title of "King of the NG idiots"

wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:

[...]

P.Fritz

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
It is funny when someone posts a definition and then doesn't bother to
read the definition or does not have the ability to understand the words.

What do you expect from someone that doesn't know the difference between
"your" and "you're" and under several names, no less.?

It is possible some people think "oral" means written word.

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:
P.Fritz wrote: